Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Biggest differences between then and now is Bianca's established and one of their biggest female merch movers. There's little white boys in the stands wearing braided weave because of her. She'll be fine

White boys wearing braided weaves got me crying on this beautiful Saturday morning

Lmao

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I never really cared for Kross. Thought his presentation was dope though..

I don’t hate the nikka like yalll do. he kinda just exists to me

I’m all for different faces circulating through the main event scene though. I can’t just be Roman, Brock and Drew exclusively.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

200w.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Biggest differences between then and now is Bianca's established and one of their biggest female merch movers. There's little white boys in the stands wearing braided weave because of her. She'll be fine
:dead:
i don't mind.. at least Scarlett there so it's more tolerable. He should not be anywhere near the main event at Clash tho Lol
why they got her looking ridiculous tho

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think Kross donated to that that CZW ref drake younger along with riddle and a few others

But didn’t it come out that he was scamming donations or something?

It’s a weird line in the sand to draw with so many Republican wrestlers tho. It’s like for certain nikkas y’all care, for other nikkas y’all don’t.

Are republicans evil or not brehs

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I think Kross donated to that that CZW ref drake younger along with riddle and a few others

But didn’t it come out that he was scamming donations or something?

It’s a weird line in the sand to draw with so many Republican wrestlers tho. It’s like for certain nikkas y’all care, for other nikkas y’all don’t.

Are republicans evil or not brehs
Facts!!!!

Posters dont really care bruh…its all fake outrage

meanwhile they be singing and rooting for chris jericho whos been more vocal about being maga and even donated to trump in 2020

:russ: :russ:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
You could see Bianca's call up coming, especially after her Royal Rumble 2020 performance. It could have been in the works before Rhea won the title off Shayna. Vince loved the after WM main roster debuts and that's exactly what happened with Bianca.
Everyone & their mom say Hunter was running NXT & Vince didn't know jack shyt about NXT so who would of told Vince about Bianca & suggested to put her in the rumble & make her look strong in the rumble i wonder who :ohhh::ohhh:couldnt have been Hunter he didnt see star in Bianca people are telling me now.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Everyone & their mom say Hunter was running NXT & Vince didn't know jack shyt about NXT so who would of told Vince about Bianca & suggested to put her in the rumble & make her look strong in the rumble i wonder who :ohhh::ohhh:
People just can't admit there's things that we will never know about how stuff works backstage.

Daps
Mick Foley got it right in his book that wrestling should be like the circus. You have acrobats, liontamers, jugglers, etc. and try to have at least one act that everyone will like.

That's why Nitro was fire in 1996 and 1997. You had a high-flying cruiser match, a technical masterpiece, a brawl, a garbage match, and also hot angles in all parts of the card with a lot of good talkers

WWE has a boring house style and all the matches feel the same in terms of layout, and they haven't had a hot angle on the main shows in literal years. Daniel Bryan YESing and trying to get to the main event was the last time they even got remotely close to getting any mainstream attention after YES caught on briefly at a handful of sporting events. Watch that cage match with Bray Wyatt in nowheresville Connecticut and that crowd was MOLTEN when Bryan turned against Bray in a way I hadn't seen a crowd since like 2001.

They need to look at 1996/97 Nitro as the blueprint for how to book a wrestling show as broadly as possible. Then, they need to basically redo classic angles from the '80s and '90s that most of the audience has forgot existed, because they can redo them for modern audiences with new characters