Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
People in here saying the matches were secondary but if Rock vs Austin was like Hogan vs Flair/Piper in WCW it wouldn't have worked. I'll never understand why wouldn't you want it all? Great promos, angles, and matches. The matches are the end game. They need to deliver to complete the stories. That's the payoff. The comeuppance. #purogang knows this.
Hell the only reason straight up we even care about a lot of these guys & girls are because of there in ring work because it damm sure wasn't the character/gimmicks/promos they been doing.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I wouldn't be surprised if its Shotzi honestly...

It'll be Shayna or Charlotte coming back after someone thinks they won. If anything it hopefully is used to turn Shotzi face again. shyt have Shotzi survive a few people, think she won, & then have Charlotte come out.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It'll be Shayna or Charlotte coming back after someone thinks they won. If anything it hopefully is used to turn Shotzi face again. shyt have Shotzi survive a few people, think she won, & then have Charlotte come out.

Got my eyes on BAE winning :noah:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Kross was the sixth person he called after Dakota, Io, Bayley, Sasha and Naomi.

shyt was obvious as hell that he would come back.

Listen, I’m not a fan but I would like to see at least for himself and Scarlett to sink or swim on main as a duo with their gimmick instead of getting creatively raped by Vince. :dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Listen, I’m not a fan but I would like to see at least for himself and Scarlett to sink or swim on main as a duo with their gimmick instead of getting creatively raped by Vince. :dead:

Had him looking like Uncle Elroy on Next Friday, he didn’t stand a chance

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Hell the only reason straight up we even care about a lot of these guys & girls are because of there in ring work because it damm sure wasn't the character/gimmicks/promos they been doing.

I think that's one of the difficulties in this current era of wrestling fandom is because of the lack of characters/gimmicks the connection the audience has is a lot of times with the actual person instead of the character. Either because of social media or maybe just knowing the person's journey from the indies, who the fans like is sometimes completely detached from the TV character. When the fans chant "You deserve it!" at someone when they win the title or have a big career moment, they are chanting for Gionna Daddio the person because of the work she's put in, not because they think "Liv Morgan" the WWE character has achieved enough on-screen necessarily.

But if you're someone who hasn't watched in a while or just never watched before, you don't know shyt about their real lives or career so this is where having actual gimmicks to quickly grab onto are important. When I started watching wrestling what grabbed me at first was Macho Man Randy Savage and it takes 5 seconds to want to see more of someone with that much personality.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

I wanna see who gon hoe him like Adam Cole (Bay Bay) did. :myman: