Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They just changed his name back to Riddikk they're probably gonna see if they can get something out of that before cutting him. They need women outside the Biancas, Beckys, Rhea, Charlotte, Bayley, Emma's probably safe since she's attached to Moss

Dana and Aliyah weren't even listed as free agents at the draft, Hit row neither so there's a couple. I can't see any head scratchers coming

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They just changed his name back to Riddikk they're probably gonna see if they can get something out of that before cutting him. They need women outside the Biancas, Beckys, Rhea, Charlotte, Bayley, Emma's probably safe since she's attached to Moss

Dana and Aliyah weren't even listed as free agents at the draft, Hit row neither so there's a couple. I can't see any head scratchers coming
Actually I remember seeing Dana Brooke in the supplemental draft. I believe she was put on Raw. Aliyah not listed.

Also I was channel surfing over the weekend and saw some PBA Bowling and a WWE title was shown as the trophy that went to the winner.
Then they cut to the crowd and Dana Brooke was shown:wtf:

said she was the WWE Ambassador for this WWE sponsored event.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Emma
Tegan
Hitrow
MadCap

Emma’s with Riddikk Moss, like someone said they’re gonna see what they got in him with Emma as his manager I guess.

Tegan gone for sure

Hit Row gone

Aliyah more than likely gone

There will probably be one or two WTF releases though cause there always is

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
GYV probably getting released. Probably some more random NXT talent and trainees too. Gigi getting cut wouldn’t surprise me either after that IG story.

As far as the main roster goes, Piper and Tegan probably gone. Xia Li too. Hit Row definitely on the chopping block. And if I was either of them Los Lotharios cats I wouldn’t be picking up my phone when I see that Stanford area code :pachaha:

Last edited:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea went to the manager and got her job back
On how her return to WWE came about:

"I texted him (Triple H), and I said, 'I want my job back', and he said, 'Okay, call me’, and I was shocked. I want to go back to WWE. My story is not finished. He said on that phone call, ‘I absolutely would love to have your back. Just tell me when’s a good time for you to start.’ At the end of the day, why are we embarrassed to ask for things? I will never understand that. I have asked to work for WWE probably 100 times and I am not embarrassed about that one bit. I have my dream job. I'm doing exactly what I want. I get to help give my family what they want. I get to feed my amazing animals and live in Florida. Why would I be embarrassed that I had to ask somebody for that, that I got it. I have no problem asking for it now just like asking on Tough Enough, and I had no problem asking for my very first tryout in 2014. When they didn't give it to me, you best believe I asked for it eight more times until they gave me that damn tryout."

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And they want to do more shows too. Who the fukk is going to be watching all that after watching six hours of Raw and Smackdown? Half their fans don't even watch NXT and most of their other programming barely gets half that of a typical NXT show if even that much.

If some network is going to pay them enough to make it worthwhile than more power to them I suppose.
The new owners want all that ROI.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Gee I wonder who's going to win:francis: . I have no problem with Knight getting a push, but does it have to be at the expense of the Street Profits? Now I see why HHH put most of the black talent on Smackdown.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Gee I wonder who's going to win:francis: . I have no problem with Knight getting a push, but does it have to be at the expense of the Street Profits? Now I see why HHH put most of the black talent on Smackdown.

I was lowkey heated when I first saw this announced because both Montez AND Knight absolutely deserve to be in the MITB joint

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was lowkey heated when I first saw this announced before both Montez AND Knight absolutely deserve to be in the MITB joint
Funny how the black wrestlers that were once considered HHH's favorites have been booked like shyt. He took Apollo away from NXT just to get attacked by Rhea.:mjpls:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
undisputed-wwe-universal-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200117186+pv-1+u-hc2lscoiijh0lgfxsswd+v-hc08vxw8u6qx6nbqhzlf.jpg

undisputed-wwe-universal-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200117186+pv-2+u-hc2lscoiijh0lgfxsswd+v-axud5bq0pk2sb2qav8li.jpg

undisputed-wwe-universal-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200117186+pv-3+u-hc2lscoiijh0lgfxsswd+v-yicygbp3vgrx9nngeixi.jpg

FxqevxUXoAAzKTE

Definitely looks better on TV

Last edited: