Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah bruh, It needs plating because without it the belt looks unfinished.
Did I say use this exact belt in the picture? I mean the concept of this design and color scheme. Not literally use this belt. But it's all a moot point because as fans we can't change it. Either go with it or stop watching are the only things anyone can do.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
soon as I saw the title I knew the nerds would be crying real tears

:heh:
Remember when the title first debuted and the IWC said it was the worst? Now so many people have replicas of that bely, and people will rush out and buy this one as well. We can say Vince has lost his mind since 2007, but he was 100% spot on when he said he ignores the IWC since they'll always be upset abput something.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I think most people's problem with WWE titles is the W. They want Winged Eagle, Big Gold, or that Eddie title and anything not those they're bytching over

Complaining about the W at this point is like complaining about Chanel's CC, Fendi's FF, or the Valentino V. Marks don't understand that or have an opinion on these because they don't have $700 to shell out for t shirts and are too stunted to care about anything not made by Pro Wrestling Tees

You're not gonna get Winged Eagle or the real Big Gold back because nobody knows what company they come from except you. Middle america not watching wrestling but watches NFL/NBA has no idea what a Winged Eagle belt is or would care if you showed them. That shouldn't have to explained this late in the game

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Remember when the title first debuted and the IWC said it was the worst? Now so many people have replicas of that bely, and people will rush out and buy this one as well. We can say Vince has lost his mind since 2007, but he was 100% spot on when he said he ignores the IWC since they'll always be upset abput something.
I’m sayin lol. The way people react to certain shyt blows my mind. You gotta remind yaself this is a silly tv show. It be grown ass men too, really punching air over this stuff. I see dudes arguing over lineage and shyt…

:heh:

I think the big logo belts are hilarious and funny looking because we know it’s marketing. It’s just a big ass logo on some leather. Chiefs win the Super Bowl and the first image shared across every sports outlet is Pat Mahomes with a big ass WWE logo on his shoulder. shyt Is basically free promo. It’s never gonna change my brothers, it’s apart of pop culture.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
How about this concept?

hqdefault.jpg

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I feel people wanted something like this.

a9ac64bc-e3fa-417c-8312-0114408253e2-jpeg.168137
Nah people just love complaining that's all. Even if they got that (which looks bad just like Seth's big gold lol) it still wouldn't be up to their "standards"

You're talking about a group of people that'll watch a PPV/live event, go into matches not expecting to like them, like them, then get mad at where they were on the card :mjlol:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah people just love complaining that's all. Even if they got that (which looks bad just like Seth's big gold lol) it still wouldn't be up to their "standards"

You're talking about a group of people that'll watch a PPV/live event, go into matches not expecting to like them, like them, then get mad at where they were on the card :mjlol:
Yeah like I said to the people bytching in the SD thread. All I see online is "Bring back the winged eagle"! but no matter what they did people would still complain about something. :yeshrug:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

if the belt looked immaculate the same people would just be going "See this just makes Seth's 2nd place belt look even worse lol"

some people have "WWE bad" as their only personality trait

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Those are the same people that get upset at rumors they read on the internet, and then get even more mad when those rumors don't come true. :russ:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So are you going to stop watching wrestling completely? Because House Of Glory is probably the only company that doesn't have any :mjpls: going on.
Real talk and I ask you this sincerely because you seem responsive to these things, for example you didn't like Ford jobbing for Knight. I don't see the big deal in that specifically but that's okay, everybody can sit at a table and have an opinion.

Where is the controversial no nikkas part in that quote at? This ain't calling you out specifically because there's a Twitter user and Coli posters calling that racism. I've read the shyt multiple times now and don't see it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Truth of the matter is no one gives a fuxk about the race baiting topics. Stop watching or stfu 🤫

So are you going to stop watching wrestling completely? Because House Of Glory is probably the only company that doesn't have any :mjpls: going on.

Interesting comments. You seem to have more of an issue with the truth than anything else.