Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Damn, you really shook off of people's excitement? :russ:
Shook? Really, guy? I don’t give a shyt about this theater combat like that. :what:

Just being realistic. I don’t know why anyone is all excited over anything; there’s nothing that’s bringing my eyes back on the product more than what I have on it right now.

Y’all didn’t just start watching yesterday. :comeon:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
AEW stans shook as fukk right now with Hunter in charge :mjlol:

All you gotta do is look at the live reactions in the summerslam thread to see most people enjoyed the show.

Hoe, this ain’t the first time they’ve done a decent PPV and went back to a meh product. :usure:

y’all like to wet your panties over anything remotely interesting under the Main brand. “OMGZ, THANK YOU, HUNTER!” Acting like the marks y’all like to shyt on. :scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And it’s funny how @Brad Piff is trying to use the thread to showcase how “exciting” this company is when people are saying Paul/Miz was the best match on the card. :mjlol:

Match was decent, but if that’s the ceiling of good y’all reaching for… :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hoe, this ain’t the first time they’ve done a decent PPV and went back to a meh product. :usure:

y’all like to wet your panties over anything remotely interesting under the Main brand. “OMGZ, THANK YOU, HUNTER!” Acting like the marks y’all like to shyt on. :scust:

And it’s funny how @Brad Piff is trying to use the thread to showcase how “exciting” this company is when people are saying Paul/Miz was the best match on the card. :mjlol:

Match was decent, but if that’s the ceiling of good y’all reaching for… :dead:
882.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks for the interesting, logical conversation. Fuxkin mark. :hhh:
You wasn't trying to have an interesting logical conversation (it's always funny when people say shyt like this). You ran in here being a negative Nancy over some supposed excitement by some people you made up in your head. And you got laughed at. Stop being so fukking fragile.