Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can't be the only one who doesn't wanna see Reigns versus Rock. Who does it benefit? It doesn't help Reigns at all and if Rock beats him, what does that say about the rest of the roster?

Well it has family story to it.. so it makes sense. And it gives roman an even bigger program if he faces him without a title. And if the rock is going to officially retire, then facing family, while in holiday, while presuming being inducted in the same weekend just makes everything sweeter

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I could see it doing it for a few reasons

1)xfl promo
2) $$$
3) put over his cousin
4) favor for nick khan

5. And it's in LA.

I don't see Roman beating Rock tho. If he did then who is left to take the belts off Roman

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can't be the only one who doesn't wanna see Reigns versus Rock. Who does it benefit? It doesn't help Reigns at all and if Rock beats him, what does that say about the rest of the roster?
For Roman The Rock is the last obstacle to be the true High Chief of the family. It pretty much writes it self. It's a WM match so it needs to be high profile so it benefits everyone.

But let's see if it's even going to happen first before anything else. We can't even say Rock will be available.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If nothing else, just having Vince not rip up everything and toss it out right before the show and letting the commentators and wrestlers be freer on the mic was a huge upgrade.
Letting them say the word "wrestle" and any version of that word (wrestling, wrestler, etc.) is nice. Like we get it, you don't want to be considered a wrestling product. These are still fukking wrestling rather you like it nor not. Don't want to use the word wrestle then create a different fukking product that doesn't have any wrestling in it.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

hhh2.png

Probably because they already did it like four times

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Actually I was wondering about this...with Triple H in charge Im curious how much Rock will be relied upon as opposed to be building a new challenger from within

The money is already guaranteed and Manias already a draw and Rock's like 50, more overly bulked up than ever and will tear shyt just getting in the ring.

We might get someone else, I dnt know honestly

I don’t think they can count on Rock, and the last thing he wants To do is be in a sling or on crutches when XFL starts around that time