Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And that’s the problem. What’s the storyline with Bianca and Asuka beside those two and Carmella/Chelsea are a bunch of catty bytches. Same with the 6 woman match
My brothers in Christ, fukk… these… bytches

With all due respect to them!

They can literally replace Bianca vs Asuka with Michelle mccool vs Ice Spice dawg, I don’t care.

My enjoyment for Wrestlemania is not hinging on the backs of these hoes man. They can literally delete them matches from the card, I don’t care.

:why:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

They can literally replace Bianca vs Asuka with Michelle mccool vs Ice Spice dawg, I don’t care.

My enjoyment for Wrestlemania is not hinging on the backs of these hoes man. They can literally delete them matches from the card, I don’t care.

There's a full page length discussion in the other thread on the state of the AEW women's division and someone made a separate thread to discuss the same thing. And by the way, that was from some match that was on Dark, that nobody saw.

It's only right that we discuss the women here. It's fair. Even Stevens. :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There's a full page length discussion in the other thread on the state of the AEW women's division and someone made a separate thread to discuss the same thing. And by the way, that was from some match that was on Dark, that nobody saw.

It's only right that we discuss the women here. It's fair. Even Stevens. :mjlol:

I think it’s especially insincere when ya’ll do it to AEW. No real person is skipping out on AEW because they saw highlights of a dark match between Britt Baker and Lucy Greenwater or some shyt.

and that’s with all the respect in the world for the women.

I genuinely feel ya’ll sometimes create gripes and issues with shyt y’all don’t actually even give a fukk about for the sake of discourse. and I get it. That’s the nature of the IWC. People feel the need to be vocal about every single aspect and detail of the product.. But my brothers in allah, it’s absolutely okay to not give a fukk about some stuff.

We’re headed into a stacked ass mania, you can’t tell me with a straight face that Rhea Ripley and Charlotte build is what y’all worried about. Y’all don’t care about that shyt. Quit playin.

If we talking about Roman being a no show with only 2 weeks out or LA Knight’s weird ass direction, I’m all ears. Don’t talk to me about no damn Charlotte build.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We’re headed into a stacked ass mania, you can’t tell me with a straight face that Rhea Ripley and Charlotte build is what y’all worried about. Y’all don’t care about that shyt. Quit playin.

All I want to see.. considering they haven't done shyt with the story, is for them to not close the show :manny:

Looks like a Hot Wheels logo. Could be worse could be better..

• Dap
Reactions: 907

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They take up far too much time on the show for that mindset to be realistic

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
They take up far too much time on the show for that mindset to be realistic
This was my point. They're gonna be on my screen so if it's going to take up my time I want it to be good. If they all suddenly stopped wrasslin I wouldn't care but we all know that ain't happening.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I don’t understand why Rhea is still with Dominik. I thought her being there was to tell the story of her brainwashing Dom with p*ssy. They X’d that part out completely. Dominik isn’t brainwashed at all.
Maybe because Dom is now hell bent on getting some getback on Rey :wow:revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy