Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

image-24.png

I just don't see Omega being able to handle a full time WWE schedule

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The story of Bianca vs. Asuka is a combination of "Asuka playing mind games" and "can they co-exist". I'm glad that Bianca shut that co-exist shyt down in a promo segment because nobody cares about that trope. The "mind games" thing isn't working either because in order for it to work Asuka has to go full heel. She needs to mist Bianca and set the tone.

The story of Charlotte vs. Rhea is supposed to be Rhea coming back to avenge her previous WrestleMania loss and ascend to the top of the women's division. They aren't conveying it too well and honestly the roles don't really match up either. Rhea is still a heel and she's a great heel, but it's hard to book a heel as a conquering hero and that's what they are attempting to do. It makes no sense for her as a character. Also, Charlotte is miscast because while she may not be outright booed right now, she's certainly not over enough as a babyface to gain any type of sympathy from the crowd. The crowd is just confused by the whole thing.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The story of Bianca vs. Asuka is a combination of "Asuka playing mind games" and "can they co-exist". I'm glad that Bianca shut that co-exist shyt down in a promo segment because nobody cares about that trope. The "mind games" thing isn't working either because in order for it to work Asuka has to go full heel. She needs to mist Bianca and set the tone.

The story of Charlotte vs. Rhea is supposed to be Rhea coming back to avenge her previous WrestleMania loss and ascend to the top of the women's division. They aren't conveying it too well and honestly the roles don't really match up either. Rhea is still a heel and she's a great heel, but it's hard to book a heel as a conquering hero and that's what they are attempting to do. It makes no sense for her as a character. Also, Charlotte is miscast because while she may not be outright booed right now, she's certainly not over enough as a babyface to gain any type of sympathy from the crowd. The crowd is just confused by the whole thing.
I think Charlotte has played a heel for so long that she kinda either doesn't know how to really be a babyface in peril, or she already knows she's losing and putting forth half assed effort. It doesn't help that neither are strong with promos or that Dominic seems to be a center piece in their feud.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Maybe they are saving the heel turn by Asuka at WM like Becky did at SummerSlam?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They should have split Rhea from judgment day after the Edge/Beth match. I just see Dominik Mysterio manager in the main event

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yea I gotta admit, the mid card solid as hell right now. Best it’s been in years

Probably his biggest achievement for HHH in charge is rebuilding their middle class and adding depth. Hopefully he has some, like Walter, who are ready for the Main Event (I have a feeling he's going to be fed to Cody Rhodes almost immediately though).

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

You putting too much thought into these hoes breh

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
You putting too much thought into these hoes breh
I'm with him on this. If the women are gonna be on these weekly shows and open/close PLEs (and they should considering they generate money) then the booking needs to do the legwork to make that airtime worthwhile. Plus Bianca and Rhea are strong all around performers so they deserve better shyt to work with than they've been given this year (Rhea has had good shyt but not vs other women).

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm with him on this. If the women are gonna be on these weekly shows and open/close PLEs (and they should considering they generate money) then the booking needs to do the legwork to make that airtime worthwhile. Plus Bianca and Rhea are strong all around performers so they deserve better shyt to work with than they've been given this year (Rhea has had good shyt but not vs other women).
I hear ya’ll. Truly, I do…

But…

:heh:

Let’s be honest with ourselves.. with all that’s going on going into mania, we don’t give a fukk about this shyt.

Them hoes could be feuding over whether Take Care was a classic or not and it wouldn’t make me no difference. Not even on no fukk the women type shyt, they do their thing.. but like.. what we talkin bout?

You nikkas stressed over Rhea Ripleys b!?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I hear ya’ll. Truly, I do…

But…

Let’s be honest with ourselves.. with all that’s going on going into mania, we don’t give a fukk about this shyt.

Them hoes could be feuding over whether Take Care was a classic or not and it wouldn’t make me no difference. Not even on no fukk the women type shyt, they do their thing.. but like.. what we talkin bout?

You nikkas stressed over Rhea Ripleys b!?
The Bloodline arc is the best storyline in wrasslin history and should be the focus of night one and night two

But if was a problem when the men's midcard and tag titles were booked terribly then it's a problem when the women's are too.

Obviously the women's storylines shouldn't be the most important thing on the shows this year but there's no reason why Rey/Dom, Goon/Fella/Drew, Cena/Theory, Edge/Finn, etc can all have strong storylines heading into Mania and Bianca doesn't. Rhea has a story but it's the wrong time for this one since she has the face storyline while she's the heel facing off against an inherently unlikeable Chuck.

The E has been a massive improvement overall since Haitch took over in my book but he's not immune from criticism. Pointing out these flaws doesn't mean anyone is stressed, we're having a conversation on a message board.