Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The Bloodline arc is the best storyline in wrasslin history and should be the focus of night one and night two

But if was a problem when the men's midcard and tag titles were booked terribly then it's a problem when the women's are too.

Obviously the women's storylines shouldn't be the most important thing on the shows this year but there's no reason why Rey/Dom, Goon/Fella/Drew, Cena/Theory, Edge/Finn, etc can all have strong storylines heading into Mania and Bianca doesn't. Rhea has a story but it's the wrong time for this one since she has the face storyline while she's the heel facing off against an inherently unlikeable Chuck.

The E has been a massive improvement overall since Haitch took over in my book but he's not immune from criticism. Pointing out these flaws doesn't mean anyone is stressed, we're having a conversation on a message board.

I’m not saying we can’t point out flaws, I’m just questioning if we actually care

:heh:

We heading into a mania led by Roman vs Cody, the Usos vs Steenerico and Finn vs Edge in a cell, and y’all nikkas talking to me about RHEA RIPLEY

:dead:

Be forreal brehs. It’s okay not to care. We don’t have to pretend to give a fukk about everything lol

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying we can’t point out flaws, I’m just questioning if we actually care

We heading into a mania led by Roman vs Cody, the Usos vs Steenerico and Finn vs Edge in a cell, and y’all nikkas talking to me about RHEA RIPLEY

Be forreal brehs. It’s okay not to care. We don’t have to pretend to give a fukk about everything lol

I'd rather the shows be as strong as possible from top to bottom if I'm going to spend my time watching them

The difference between a good, a great, and a legendary Mania is how strong the show is throughout

I think you mistake me tho, I don't care about any of this shyt enough to get stressed over it

But if the main program, which is only about a quarter of the five hours of weekly tv, was the only thing worth watching then it'd be a waste of time

If I feel my time is being wasted for the majority of my time watching I'm not gonna come on here and complain for months on end

I don't hate watch stuff, I'll just stop watching again no biggie

Right now, the shows are consistently entertaining enough for me to keep watching

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I think Charlotte has played a heel for so long that she kinda either doesn't know how to really be a babyface in peril, or she already knows she's losing and putting forth half assed effort. It doesn't help that neither are strong with promos or that Dominic seems to be a center piece in their feud.
Another problem is her character always has to have the title or be in the title picture.
:hhh:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Facts breh. I never have and I never will care about Rhea Ripley. Not saying she's trash or she ain't good but I never saw the crazy hype either and I'm sure her stans ain't gonna like that.
:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Facts breh. I never have and I never will care about Rhea Ripley. Not saying she's trash or she ain't good but I never saw the crazy hype either and I'm sure her stans ain't gonna like that.
:manny:

I like Rhea.. I like all the women involved. I just don’t give a fukk about what they’re doing in totality to my overall give-a-fukk for everything else If that makes sense

If ya’ll wanna talk to me about gripes with Cody/Roman build or the Sami/Uso shyt…something of actual importance.. I’m all ears!! Dont talk to me about these bytches dawg

Don’t go watch end game and then come to me talmbout the issues with Captain Marvel side stories. We don’t care b. Again, then hoes could be feuding over Cool Ranch Doritos and my interest in mania wouldn’t waver

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If ya’ll wanna talk to me about gripes with Cody/Roman build or the Sami/Uso shyt…something of actual importance..

You dodged my reply to this last time. Like I said, we gonna slow this waaaaaay down. If WWE wasn't trying to force feed Rhea/Charlotte into one of the main event slots (that are of actual importance) then there wouldn't be much to discuss because they'd be in the midcard where they belong. But that's not what is happening right now..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Rhea vs Charlotte main eventing would've been more justified if they built it up better. If they had Rhea mention all the times Charlotte best her, and use this as a redemption arch or whatever. It would've been better built and we would be more invested.

Would've made it even better if Charlotte was a heel

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

hardtosaygoodbye-boyz2men.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You dodged my reply to this last time. Like I said, we gonna slow this waaaaaay down. If WWE wasn't trying to force feed Rhea/Charlotte into one of the main event slots (that are of actual importance) then there wouldn't be much to discuss because they'd be in the midcard where they belong. But that's not what is happening right now..
I not dodging you bro, I think I was pretty clear in the lack of fukk I give about whatever those women doing.

And you don’t care either. None of us care. We not tappin in with mania to see what Rhea Ripley and Charlotte got goin

They could be having the feud of a lifetime and my interest wouldn’t budge b. We don’t care. We know why they’re in the main event. It’s obligatory. We accepted that. Still don’t care

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We know why they’re in the main event. It’s obligatory. We accepted that. Still don’t care

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. They force fed it. And why is that a problem... because there's more deserving feuds out there. So yeah I'd like to see a little effort put into a supposed "main event" if it's going to close the show rather than The Usos and KO/Zayn who should close it.

Hopefully they reconsider :manny:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
With all due respect, I don’t need a deeper story outside of them hoes wanting to fight each other

We got bigger fish to fry

And that’s the problem. What’s the storyline with Bianca and Asuka beside those two and Carmella/Chelsea are a bunch of catty bytches. Same with the 6 woman match

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t understand why Rhea is still with Dominik. I thought her being there was to tell the story of her brainwashing Dom with p*ssy. They X’d that part out completely. Dominik isn’t brainwashed at all.