Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I hope they find a way to go on the road to small venues or something, that PC crowd is horrible and one of the reasons I can’t get into NXT like I’d like. They never shut the fukk up and the chants are horrible (except the Trick gone beat yo ass chant, that was funny).

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I hope they find a way to go on the road to small venues or something, that PC crowd is horrible and one of the reasons I can’t get into NXT like I’d like. They never shut the fukk up and the chants are horrible (except the Trick gone beat yo ass chant, that was funny).

Considering that's coming from Dave Meltzer I will say.. believe it with a grain of salt

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Big nothing burger. NXT been like this since Full Sail and they never did anything about that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Pretty embarrassing if true.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No, it’s legitimately a terrible crowd

But I know you refuse to say a bad thing about NXT so I won’t argue with you.
I say bad things when it's warranted. But you loved the "Whoop that Trick - Orchestral Version" so it can't be all bad to your own admission. There are plenty of things I've never liked about the NXT crowd but is it really something to hate the brand and talent over? Something they can't control?

I don't like Gallus as Tag Champs. Don't like Von Wagner. Can't get why they care about Hank Walker. Lots of other things I could list but frankly I don't care because in the end what does it matter?

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Considering that's coming from Dave Meltzer I will say.. believe it with a grain of salt
Meltzer said a "WWE memo" was sent to crew and talent that said they should "strongly encourage their friends and family in the central Florida area to attend NXT tomorrow evening at the Performance Center to help bring energy to the crowd in the final shows leading up to Stand & Deliver."

Not sure how WrestlingNews got "WWE being unhappy and down" with crowd reactions from that.

WrestlingNews doing bad "journalism."

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Funny as hell considering what happened on AEW with Garcia :mjlol:
Previously banned terms that had been reinstated after Paul "Triple H" Levesque took over WWE creative might be prohibited once again.

A pre-tape segment for WWE Raw on Monday had to be reshot after a performer used the word "wrestling." Under Vince McMahon, the term had been banned from use on WWE programming in favor of "Sports Entertainment" and "Sports Entertainer."

Our own Dave Meltzer addressed the situation in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, noting that it is the latest evidence of Vince McMahon's influence on the product.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

vince-mc-mahon-crazy-laugh.gif