Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fox paid too much for SmackDown, they probably won’t renew
Sounds like they will:

Murdoch would not describe it as an ‘evolution’ of the partnership but praised WWE for being great partners.

Regarding the potential sale of WWE, he noted that he hopes the new buyers keep the current management team together because they’ve done a great job from his point of view.

“So, I don’t think it’s an evolution of the partnership (between FOX & WWE). I think they’ve been great partners. They’ve been great partners throughout our partnership, our relationship. If they ultimately sell the business, I hope the acquirer, I’m sure they’ll be as good a partner as they’ve been. I hope the management team stays intact because they’ve done a tremendous job. From a rights point of view, we’re focused on their rights renewal. We’re ready. We haven’t engaged with them on the rights yet. We’re ready to engage with them when they ask, when they’re ready. But ultimately, our appetite for a renewal depends on what happens with the rest of our sports portfolio.”

FOX’s deal for SmackDown expires next year, but negotiations are expected to start later this year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sounds like they will:

Murdoch would not describe it as an ‘evolution’ of the partnership but praised WWE for being great partners.

Regarding the potential sale of WWE, he noted that he hopes the new buyers keep the current management team together because they’ve done a great job from his point of view.

“So, I don’t think it’s an evolution of the partnership (between FOX & WWE). I think they’ve been great partners. They’ve been great partners throughout our partnership, our relationship. If they ultimately sell the business, I hope the acquirer, I’m sure they’ll be as good a partner as they’ve been. I hope the management team stays intact because they’ve done a tremendous job. From a rights point of view, we’re focused on their rights renewal. We’re ready. We haven’t engaged with them on the rights yet. We’re ready to engage with them when they ask, when they’re ready. But ultimately, our appetite for a renewal depends on what happens with the rest of our sports portfolio.”

FOX’s deal for SmackDown expires next year, but negotiations are expected to start later this year.

Well that’s good then :ehh:

Fox is a good fit for them

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This Tweet might as well just say Perth because there ain't no other city in Western Australia that could have a PLE. :heh:

If they get go there it will likely be here. Aka "Optus Stadium."

Yeah I find it weird they are going to Western Australia when 2/3 of the population lives on the east coast. The state of Western Australia only has like 2.5 million people and covers 1/3 of the countries landmass.

They'll sell it out, but seems like they could do more overall business by going to somewhere on the east coast.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I love the global expansion they’re doing with the PLE’s. .. they show up and are LOUD from the beginning to end, hard to have a boring event

I’m starting to think I’m never getting a wrestlemania in minneapolis

These muthafukkas!!

tumblr_mrxwlu4csd1su1a23o1_400.gif