Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Big yikes from big John
Next time Cena shows up he'll get a hero's welcome, because literally no one except the vocal minority on social media care about this. On another note, Who do we want in charge of the WWE? Because Vince supposedly got rid of the goofy Bray shyt, and HHH ran the Bellas out the company. They both make such a strong case for control. :wow:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Next time Cena shows up he'll get a hero's welcome, because literally no one except the vocal minority on social media care about this. On another note, Who do we want in charge of the WWE? Because Vince supposedly got rid of the goofy Bray shyt, and HHH ran the Bellas out the company. They both make such a strong case for control. :wow:

Triple H (with 1000% creative control) without question

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Whole lotta nothing with that quote

Only thing slightly off is mentioning his poor choices while talking about it, like he's got multiple NDAs he regrets now or something

Otherwise he didn't say he condoned the activity or bytches be lying, he dropped his flowers off McMahorny and that's it. You don't have to be fake outraged or worry about Cena's rep for him

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We've literally seen this in regards to Booker T and The Rock when speaking on Hogan's situation which is much nastier imo with it effecting them personally.

So I don't get the surprise in what Cena or BD said. I'm sure that Austin, Rock, Taker, Foley, etc. would all say the same.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We've literally seen this in regards to Booker T and The Rock when speaking on Hogan's situation which is much nastier imo with it effecting them personally.

So I don't get the surprise in what Cena or BD said. I'm sure that Austin, Rock, Taker, Foley, etc. would all say the same.
Idk their comments on Hogan and I'd prefer to not lose respect for either one so I don't want to know, but grown adults should be able to separate accomplishments from controversy. Unless the controversy is about the accomplishment.

I'm not gonna hold Rock or Booker if they have an ounce respect for Hogan because without him, Rock's not in Hollywood and Booker's life is completely different, guy met his wife in this wrasslin shyt. The life of all those names is completely different without the business so you can't expect for them to have the same reaction as people who only watch a couple hours each week and go back to their lives.

They don't have to exchange Christmas cards but I wouldn't act like I don't know Vince or whatever the internet wants either. fukk the internet.

Silkk

Daps
Idk their comments on Hogan and I'd prefer to not lose respect for either one so I don't want to know, but grown adults should be able to separate accomplishments from controversy. Unless the controversy is about the accomplishment.

I'm not gonna hold Rock or Booker if they have an ounce respect for Hogan because without him, Rock's not in Hollywood and Booker's life is completely different, guy met his wife in this wrasslin shyt. The life of all those names is completely different without the business so you can't expect for them to have the same reaction as people who only watch a couple hours each week and go back to their lives.

They don't have to exchange Christmas cards but I wouldn't act like I don't know Vince or whatever the internet wants either. fukk the internet.
This is simply not true. He was already in Hollywood before Hogan even came back.

Silkk

Daps
What? I'm talking about Hogan carrying the business before Rock even flunked out of the NFL
Maybe idk, Vince was determined to make shyt happen by any means.....Thats a whole different discussion though