Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Seeing the impact John Cena makes on ratings and attendance just reminds you nobody (not even Roman) is in his league, yet when I check the Wrestling Observer Wrestler of the Year award this is who won since Cena last won it in 2010

Tanahashi (3 years in a row lol)
Nakamura
AJ Styles (back to back)
Okada
Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega

Imagine ANY of those names having the increase Cena made on this Smackdown (over 4000 or so tickets sold once he got announced, ratings up by 400K+) Yet neckbeards think 5 star matches in the Tokyo Dome mean more.

We all know people who can’t see outside of wrestling bubble are clueless

It’s people on this site that think Hangman Page is a megastar. That tells me everything I need to know brother

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You boys fast

nikkas said “they only had a strong turnout because one of their contracted performers showed up. Means nothing!!”

My post was in no way implying 14k would be the new norm btw. Just thought it was cool to see a turnout like that for a weekly. Y’all did a good job stepping on it tho!
You know exactly what you’re doing with your posts. You’re an instigating mu fukka. :snoop:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You know exactly what you’re doing with your posts. You’re an instigating mu fukka. :snoop:
Posting a 14k Smackdown turnout in a Triple H thread was in absolutely no way inflammatory or instigating anything fam

Says more about anyone who took it that way than it does me

:hubie:

I’m sure if I posted a terrible turnout with a half empty arena, y’all temperature would be a lil different. Y’all did a good job stepping on it immediately tho, don’t trip! I’ve seen the light.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Posting a 14k Smackdown turnout in a Triple H thread was in absolutely no way inflammatory or instigating anything fam

Says more about anyone who took it that way than it does me

:hubie:

I’m sure if I posted a terrible turnout with a half empty arena, y’all temperature would be a lil different. Y’all did a good job stepping on it immediately tho, don’t trip! I’ve seen the light.
You’ve confirmed you use these threads to :troll:. Sure, not everything you type is that, but youre on that wave from time-to-time.

One good turnout and you’re trying to make a big deal over it. You’re not slick, sir. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You boys fast

nikkas said “they only had a strong turnout because one of their contracted performers showed up. Means nothing!!”

My post was in no way implying 14k would be the new norm btw. Just thought it was cool to see a turnout like that for a weekly. Y’all did a good job stepping on it tho!

:russell: it obviously did imply just that and your whole "point" about Cena was ridiculous too as he only wrestled one match all year :mjlol:

Hey... if that's what you want your character to be on here then do you breh! :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Seeing the impact John Cena makes on ratings and attendance just reminds you nobody (not even Roman) is in his league, yet when I check the Wrestling Observer Wrestler of the Year award this is who won since Cena last won it in 2010

Tanahashi (3 years in a row lol)
Nakamura
AJ Styles (back to back)
Okada
Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega

Imagine ANY of those names having the increase Cena made on this Smackdown (over 4000 or so tickets sold once he got announced, ratings up by 400K+) Yet neckbeards think 5 star matches in the Tokyo Dome mean more.
Just like all the movie awards, WON doesn't make the deicisions based on the box office.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:russell: it obviously did imply just that and your whole "point" about Cena was ridiculous too as he only wrestled one match all year :mjlol:

Hey... if that's what you want your character to be on here then do you breh! :pachaha:

No brother, that's how YOU took it..

the wrestling business is exactly that, a business. If a rare Cena appearance helps push business forward with a ridiculous turnout and viewership spike, what's the problem? I mean. we knew he was worth that. It's the reason WWE keeps him under contract.

Ya'll ran down on me to step on it on some insecure "Cena was there so it doesn't count!!" type shyt for no reason.. like nikka, duh...we know Cena gets people watching.

end of the day, Smackdown had a 14,000 turnout. Good for them. if that makes you upset, I don't know what to tell you pa. don't take it out on me.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You’ve confirmed you use these threads to :troll:. Sure, not everything you type is that, but youre on that wave from time-to-time.

One good turnout and you’re trying to make a big deal over it. You’re not slick, sir. :shaq2:

I get jokes off everywhere. We on the net, man.

now I'm making it a big deal?

lmao all I did was post a wrestletix tweet and caption it "WWE Byke?"

:dead:

Clearly that turnout has ya'll bothered. lets talk about it..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I get jokes off everywhere. We on the net, man.

now I'm making it a big deal?

lmao all I did was post a wrestletix tweet and caption it "WWE Byke?"

Clearly that turnout has ya'll bothered. lets talk about it..
I couldn’t give a shyt about how much they do. I’m out here talking directly to you and not even talking about their numbers.

Now you call trolling “jokes”? You 15 years old and get off on this shyt? You’re like the friendly version of DaKingMark. :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Can we all cut this shyt out and just recognize that CeGOAT still has that juice?
full

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No brother, that's how YOU took it..

the wrestling business is exactly that, a business. If a rare Cena appearance helps push business forward with a ridiculous turnout and viewership spike, what's the problem? I mean. we knew he was worth that. It's the reason WWE keeps him under contract.

Ya'll ran down on me to step on it on some insecure "Cena was there so it doesn't count!!" type shyt for no reason.. like nikka, duh...we know Cena gets people watching.

end of the day, Smackdown had a 14,000 turnout. Good for them. if that makes you upset, I don't know what to tell you pa. don't take it out on me.

The only one upset is you. im not mad at Cena being there at all or the turnout.. failing to mention he was the reason for the turnout is how i can see you're playing a character :mjlol: Have fun with it Lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I couldn’t give a shyt about how much they do. I’m out here talking directly to you and not even talking about their numbers.

Now you call trolling “jokes”? You 15 years old and get off on this shyt? You’re like the friendly version of DaKingMark. :mjlol:

My bad, had no clue I was in here with a bunch of Lance Storms

I'll stop joking around and be 100% srs from now on so that my posts can be as prestigious as yours, cool? aiight, cool.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The only one upset is you. im not mad at Cena being there at all or the turnout.. failing to mention he was the reason for the turnout is how i can see you're playing a character :mjlol: Have fun with it Lol

lmao okay man. you got it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
the shyt ya'll be at my neck for is crazy. lmao I'm not even a controversial poster like that, but somehow nikkas be AT me.

I be like "yo, this kinda cool" and nikkas immediately surround the ring like The Nexus

Last edited: