Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Must not be a bad break for him not to be getting surgery
Yeah, but it’ll still take at least 2 months minimum to feel good enough to do anything physical. I fukked up my ankle that gave me micro fractures. X-rays didn’t show any major damage with a complete fracture, and apparently they can’t show them (micro fractures), so i didn’t need surgery. The first month was a bytch and it was probably 2-3 months before I was feeling fine.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, but it’ll still take at least 2 months minimum to feel good enough to do anything physical. I fukked up my ankle that gave me micro fractures. X-rays didn’t show any major damage with a complete fracture, and apparently they can’t show them (micro fractures), so i didn’t need surgery. The first month was a bytch and it was probably 2-3 months before I was feeling fine.
Yeahhh ankles be a mofo. Luckily never broke mine but sprained that mofo enough to where im thankful I never did :whew:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeahhh ankles be a mofo. Luckily never broke mine but sprained that mofo enough to where im thankful I never did :whew:
Same here, and when I fukked mine up at the time I heard a pop. Doc diagnosed me with a severe sprain, but I know I had micro fractures because I still had issues over a 2 year period and developed a bone spur around the area where I rolled it. Bone spurs can develop after a fracture/trauma.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It was the Cena Smackdown...

That was the last show of the year where Cena was announced. Not sure that means much

You boys fast

nikkas said “they only had a strong turnout because one of their contracted performers showed up. Means nothing!!”

My post was in no way implying 14k would be the new norm btw. Just thought it was cool to see a turnout like that for a weekly. Y’all did a good job stepping on it tho!

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You boys fast

nikkas said they only had a strong turnout because one of their contracted performers showed up. Means nothing!!

Seeing the impact John Cena makes on ratings and attendance just reminds you nobody (not even Roman) is in his league, yet when I check the Wrestling Observer Wrestler of the Year award this is who won since Cena last won it in 2010

Tanahashi (3 years in a row lol)
Nakamura
AJ Styles (back to back)
Okada
Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega

Imagine ANY of those names having the increase Cena made on this Smackdown (over 4000 or so tickets sold once he got announced, ratings up by 400K+) Yet neckbeards think 5 star matches in the Tokyo Dome mean more.