Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
For the posters asking who Dragon Lee is, like Google, YouTube is your friend.

Amen. Fukk all the self-appointed "casual viewers". They all should be banned @3Rivers

What are you doing in a wrestling forum, "casual"? Fukk off and go watch Chrisley's repeats, or something.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What are you doing in a wrestling forum, "casual"? Fukk off and go watch Chrisley's repeats, or something.

This post is ridiculous

I’m not asking who Dragon Lee is but I know absolutely nothing about homie. Think I saw him in AEW once. That’s about it. I’m sure many of us aren’t familiar with dude like that.

You mad at nikkas for not watching AAA breh? Some of us don’t give a fukk about wrestling outside of the easily digestible stuff on tv. If you do, that’s fine. But why you mad at us?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Mike Bennett and Dominik Mysterio skipped NXT but Dragon Lee gotta report to NXT :beli:
You know Rey took full advantage of the Covid/Thunderdome Era and put in that call to Vince like ":ufdup:You know all of these spanish liquors want me to sponsor them... if you want ANY percentage of that you'll put my son directly on the main roster with me... and eventually give us a tag title run as well."

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
fukk all that, we asking TSC!
:camby:

Watch his matches against Himoru Takahashi they are very good just gotta be careful there is a nasty neck injury in one of them but the matches feel more :whoa: because you know where they can take it. :merchant: but yeah i think there are 3 matches between them in njpw.

His match against Omega in AAA is really good too. Matter of fact he wrestles a lot like Omega did in the jr division just a bit more reckless.

Last edited: