Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He ended his post with fukkk Kendrick, obviously you can’t have good faith argument when someone clearly has emotion tied to the claims they’re making.

Bro basically saying talent plays no part in bad wrestling. It’s all on the producer

:heh:

Even he doesn’t believe that. Come on now

Also can't have a good faith argument with someone like Sgt. Cboz who won't criticize anything WWE under any circumstances even if he had a gun to his head.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This division is an embarrassment

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
"Embarrassment" is a leap when Becky's just coming back and Charlotte, Naomi, and Sasha are all still out. Everybody knows there's worse and where to find it without going too much farther into fed warz

I don't see a problem. This Ronda run has been a failure and idk how much she's worth going forward, Raquel should be next and should have a decent run with it overpowering the roster like Bianca. Where's the problem?
Becky isn't on Smackdown though

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This fire Rhonda shyts embarrassing for wrestling fans. Wanting someone to lose their job because you don’t like their matches is low as hell. Be better brehs…

But shorty really does stink. She wasn’t even that bad the first time around, but it seems like she’s gotten worse. They gotta stop pushing this bytch

:hhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This fire Rhonda shyts embarrassing for wrestling fans. Wanting someone to lose their job because you don’t like their matches is low as hell. Be better brehs…

But shorty really does stink. She wasn’t even that bad the first time around, but it seems like she’s gotten worse. They gotta stop pushing this bytch

:hhh:
It’s like she really doesn’t want to do it anymore and only came back to finish out her contract. I think heft feelings were legit hurt when the fans unfair turned on her.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
EY, Jeremy Borash and Abyss having backstage roles in WWE is the most unbelievable shyt ever to me. It’s so hilariously random

Borash quietly got promoted to senior director of content and development

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
To coach?

I hope so, because I find it hard to believe that any wrestling fan is clamoring for an Eric Young run in 2022.

I think EY’s heel work is good but the thing is, there was a time and a place to push him (and Sanity) but that time has passed imo. I just don’t see an upside to it outside of a black & gold nostalgic pop.