Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
what was the point of the tweet you posted? It's to imply WWE is struggling as much as AEW

It'd be like a TWolves fan saying "Everybody talks about Minnesota struggling, but the Warriors have the same record!"

it's silly to even compare the two at this point

It’s not about either company struggling. The tweet was to point out the record low rating. He’s (tweeter) just using that point to back up his opinion about “sinking ships.”

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I posted it to point out the hypocrisy. AEW has a bad number (or poor attendance) but the same types of people who hype it up like it's the end of days for AEW - when one bad number doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things - conveniently ignore when WWE has a bad number or is beginning to struggle a bit at times with attendance at the weekly shows.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Lol my post to a tee

if a guy a says the WWE is overpushing Austin Theory and his talent doesn’t warrant it, and my reply is to immediately bring up a completely unrelated AEW wrestler that I feel is overpushed with some “well nobody has a problem with….” what aboutism shyt, that is stan behavior. Because instead accepting homies opinion on Theory or countering it with something constructive, I’m literally deflecting by taking shots at AEW to somehow offset the WWE criticism.

nikkas can’t just accept AEW doing a poor rating. It’s immediate “But WWE…” in a weak counter attempt like it somehow negates that shytty number

dudes do shyt like this daily but then claim they aren’t stans. Truly incredible..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I posted it to point out the hypocrisy. AEW has a bad number (or poor attendance) but the same types of people who hype it up like it's the end of days for AEW - when one bad number doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things - conveniently ignore when WWE has a bad number or is beginning to struggle a bit at times with attendance at the weekly shows.

Nah. You posted it to try to counter the piss poor AEW rating because you can’t handle ya favorite lil company facing backlash.

Goofy stan shyt.. be better

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Because WWE is made, they are gonna get a ton of money in their next TV contract and there's 0 speculation otherwise. They could do a month of bad ratings and it wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. They print money.

AEW is still trying to get established and their next TV contract will either level them up a bit or keep them at the same level they've now started to settle in to: Bigger than TNA circa 2010 but nowhere near threatening WWE. So every downward trend whether it's attendance or ratings is noteworthy.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Because WWE is made, they are gonna get a ton of money in their next TV contract and there's 0 speculation otherwise. They could do a month of bad ratings and it wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. They print money.

AEW is still trying to get established and their next TV contract will either level them up a bit or keep them at the same level they've now started to settle in to: Bigger than TNA circa 2010 but nowhere near threatening WWE. So every downward trend whether it's attendance or ratings is noteworthy.
:mjlol:

And yet you ignore when positive things happen like last week when the Dynamite ratings were much better than expected given it was Thanksgiving eve.

As Larry Legend said, "Goofy stan shyt.. be better"

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

And yet you ignore when positive things happen like last week when the Dynamite ratings were much better than expected given it was Thanksgiving eve.

As Larry Legend said, "Goofy stan shyt.. be better"

that's just you setting the bar low so you can brag about moral victories

"We'll be beating Raw in the ratings in the next 2 to 4 months" and "next week is gonna be a massacre" was the talk before, and now people should celebrate 800K?

To continue with the comparison earlier, the TWolves made the Gobert trade to make the Finals and contend for a title. I'm not gonna give them props for finishing as the 6th seed this season or beyond on some "well it's better than last year at least!" shyt

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
All this ratings talk continues to make me :mjlol:

Both companies aren’t doing great numbers with their cable shows. Now if AEW continues to drop numbers and hits like 600-700k, sure let’s talk about it. Fact is Wrestling isn’t popular like it used to be. :russell:

so then we should expect them to get similar TV rights deals when it's time to renew? Since their numbers are so interchangeable as you're saying

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
so then we should expect them to get similar TV rights deals when it's time to renew? Since their numbers are so interchangeable as you're saying

This fukkin guy. :dead:

As you stated, both companies are entirely different from each other. A newer fed isn’t gonna get the same deal as an established one, even if the new fed improves their ratings.

And I have no clue why you took what I said as the numbers being interchangeable When I just said they’re not great. I never said anything close to them being identical. :dahell:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This fukkin guy. :dead:

As you stated, both companies are entirely different from each other. A newer fed isn’t gonna get the same deal as an established one, even if the new fed improves their ratings.

And I have no clue why you took what I said as the numbers being interchangeable When I just said they’re not great. I never said anything close to them being identical. :dahell:
He be acting an oversensitive woman who thinks every comment someone makes is a backhanded insult to her when no one is even talking about her.