Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol: Get fired for doing unplanned spots with fans and get upset when they try to steal a kiss brehrettes

She was fukking stupid for doing that.

It was in late October that at the WWE live event in Mexico City, a wrestling YouTuber named Falbak did an unplanned spot when he jumped the barricade after Bulnes, a friend of his, encouraged him to do so. Byron Saxton, who was in the ring with Bulnes, called for security to catch the man but Bulnes told them not to do anything to him. Falbak had apparently asked Bulnes to give him a shout-out and to to him at ringside and he would give her a gift, but his plan was to “get into the ring, declare his love for her and steal a kiss from her” no matter what she did.

Sxton was said to be looking worried and then angry, and had no knowledge of the plans. Falbak tried to get into the ring but Bulnes yelled at him to leave and go back to the ringside area.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Who said anyone was hurting for money?

what was the point of the tweet you posted? It's to imply WWE is struggling as much as AEW

It'd be like a TWolves fan saying "Everybody talks about Minnesota struggling, but the Warriors have the same record!"

it's silly to even compare the two at this point