Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So it looks like Triple H brought Brian Kendrick back.

He was working the Shotzi vs Rousey match

Sooner or later we gonna have to have a convoy on Triple H not bringing people back, but bringing in people who have no n-gga's/no jews/no Mexican attitudes
Dirtsheets are claiming Ronda requested him to be brought back. Birds of a feather :mjpls:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Side note: I watched that Coal Miner's Glove match from the 70's in Portland and man, the heat was nuclear. Cornette needs to accept that wrasslin is different now but I get being salty that we'll never get that level of intensity back anywhere in any form of entertainment.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Side note: I watched that Coal Miner's Glove match from the 70's in Portland and man, the heat was nuclear. Cornette needs to accept that wrasslin is different now but I get being salty that we'll never get that level of intensity back anywhere in any form of entertainment.
I looked up a few. Seems like it was Hacksaw Jim Duggan's specialty.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Some sheets were saying it was a trial run. That he's not fully back or actually hired. Guess we will see.

Edit: Oh I should have scrolled down before I replied. :heh:
After that match he should never be hired again:russ:. At most he'll probably only be brought in just for Ronda, and it'll only be temporary since she's probably gone again after Mania.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
After that match he should never be hired again:russ:. At most he'll probably only be brought in just for Ronda, and it'll only be temporary since she's probably gone again after Mania.
Well he had some bad actors. You can't put all the blame on him. I also read Jason Jordan worked on that match as well.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I ain’t trippin off Kendrick. White on white crime ain’t my business.

Long as he ain’t mention nikkas in his high trolling rants, I don’t care one bit