Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all love the damn hurt business. I wonder why

:sas2:

Them nikkas were presented well but 2022 Shelton and Cedrick fukkin Alexander shouldn’t be apart of anything significant. These fukkin stink. They were cool during the no audience era but nah.. If they weren’t black, y’all would have no problem admitting it..

I’m cool with the hurt biz returning as far as the group name, but the members need to be rearranged

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Y’all love the damn hurt business. I wonder why

:sas2:

Them nikkas were presented well but 2022 Shelton and Cedrick fukkin Alexander shouldn’t be apart of anything significant. These fukkin stink. They were cool during the no audience era but nah.. If they weren’t black, y’all would have no problem admitting it..

I’m cool with the hurt biz returning as far as the group name, but the members need to be rearranged

This you?

I like the good brothers personally

:yeshrug:

I used to fukk with machine gun in his PWG days heavily. I’d welcome em back with open arms

Oh, Shelton and Cedrick need to be bushed but Anderson and Gallows cool? I wonder why.
:mjpls:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This you?

Oh, Shelton and Cedrick need to be bushed but Anderson and Gallows cool? I wonder why.
:mjpls:
Sure is

I wasn’t begging for them good brother nikkas to be back. I don’t give a fukk about em. They iight tho.

Thats the difference. You nikkas on y’all knees offering up throat for the hurt business to reunite every couple weeks when them nikkas whatever as fukk just like the good brothers

If they did reunite, I wouldn’t be mad. Just think it could be done better. Give me Melo and Trick or literally anyone else

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Sure is

I wasn’t begging for them good brother nikkas to be back. I don’t give a fukk about em. They iight tho.

Thats the difference. You nikkas on y’all knees offering up throat for the hurt business to reunite every couple weeks when them nikkas whatever as fukk.

If they did reunite, I wouldn’t be mad. Just think it could be done better. Give me Melo and Trick or literally anyone else
Your mind went straight to deviant behavior, odd. Anyways, I said something because Bobby himself just put this out there. It's news.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Your mind went straight to deviant behavior, odd. Anyways, I said something because Bobby himself just put this out there. It's news.
Lol it’s not a shot at you. Just in general, nikkas try to fantasy book a Hurt Business reunion every few weeks.

They’ve replaced the nation of domination fantasy booking everyone used to throw out every 3 days.. it’s like damn, what did these nikkas even do to warrant this shyt? They held down raw when there was no audience for a few months, and the only member that mattered kept mattering afterwards.

Internet be treating these nikkas like they were The Shield. Goddamn

:dead:

Like damn b, it was Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander. Relax

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Lol it’s not a shot at you. Just in general, nikkas try to fantasy book a Hurt Business reunion every few weeks.

They’ve replaced the nation of domination fantasy booking everyone used to throw out every 3 days.. it’s like damn, what did these nikkas even do to warrant this shyt? They held down raw when there was no audience for a few months, and the only member that mattered kept mattering afterwards.

It's all good, homie.

I can't speak for everyone else but with so many people in WWE getting ganged up it's no wonder people are really wanting to see Bobby get his team back. Even the talent that have holes in their game like the Good Brothers or Dominick Mysterio can be perfectly fine if used in the proper context supporting the better members of their stable. With Bobby seemingly set to work a top program with Brock and putting it out publicly that he wants the squad back I think there's a decent chance it can happen. And even if everything hasn't worked to perfection (and nothing ever will) the new era has seen a lot of guys have their strengths highlighted and weaknesses hidden while participating in coherent storylines. So there's a pretty good chance that Shelton and Cedric as a part of The Hurt Business could be presented even better now.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
If they even have plans on bringing Matt Taven, they gotta get Mike and Maria because Taven by himself won't work at too well, plus with bringing Mike back, the tag team division will have more people.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

plus there’s 5 groups already. No need for another one.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Maybe to lure Zach Ryder back?

training-day-denzel-washington.gif