Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Since when did in ring matter when you’re talking about a headlining superstar? 8 years ago there were a bunch of guys all around the same age (Roman, Seth, Dean, Big E) all going for the spot of John Cena’s successor and Roman got the spot when he was the worst wrestler and talker of the bunch at the time. Why can’t they throw Montez in the ocean and let him swim and prove it? I think Marlon Wayans is an incredible actor too, easily the best in his family.
I’m not saying Tez can’t succeed. I love dude, and I think he’ll do great things in time

I think my point is he’s still learning this wrestling thing and is very rough around the edges (he’s the reason Orton is injured by the way)

But some of you are not only ready to fast track him into the main event of mania, but literally screaming racism and “tripLe Kkkh hATes BLacK pEople” because he’s not undisputed champion..

Like calm down brehs.. enjoy the ride. Stop upsetting yourself trying to fantasy book shyt. We all know homies career trajectory, and he’ll get there. You ain’t gotta throw a fit because he isn’t a triple crown grand slam champion 3 years in. It’s not that serious

When he starts chasing R Truth around, and not a appearing on tv for months at a time, then we can have that conversation

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Kevin Patrick?? :gucci:

Nobody is tryna hear that Irish MF for 3 hours of television. :mjlol:

That shyt is an instant change the channel for me on the highest of keys.
Screenshot-2021-03-09-at-10.46.49-AM.png

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
For anyone who doesn't wanna click

On Friday Night SmackDown, the commentary table will be headed by Michael Cole with Wade Barrett doing color commentary. Samantha Irvin will be the ring announcer, and interviews will be conducted by Kayla Braxton and Megan Morant.

On Monday Night Raw, Corey Graves will still be providing his colorful insights and will be joined by Kevin Patrick on play-by-play. Mike Rome will continue to announce from the ring, and Byron Saxton will transition from the commentary booth to backstage interviews. Also joining Saxton in backstage interviews is none other than Cathy Kelley in her return to WWE.

Over on NXT, Vic Joseph will be assisted by six-time World Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. Alicia Taylor will still provide her exceptional voice to ring announcing, and McKenzie Mitchell will once again be conducting interviews.

On the Premium Live Event side, Michael Cole and Corey Graves will come together again to announce from the booth.

Pat McAfee will return to the WWE announce booth following his commitments to ESPN's College GameDay.

Jimmy Smith is OUT
So when Pat returns does he just replace Wade or does it become a 3 man booth I wonder?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Byron got demoted to backstage interviews while Graves lame ass is still on commentary? :scust:
If they're smart, they'll use him to do in-ring interviews too. I remember checking in during the pandemic era and Saxton is gold on camera plus he can take bumps. Let him be less of a dork and more of a true face interviewer they can use to help some of these long promos feel more natural. He could be used to get heat on the heels and shine on the faces in a way most of the other interviewers can't because they can't do the physical aspects.