Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol the hit row hate is funny. Or maybe I’m biased for obvious reasons but I think they will grow into their role and figure out how to be a little less corny.
I honestly don’t hate them. They’re coo. I think they’re kinda miscast as faces currently though..

shyt just seems out of place. They’ll find their footing when they turn heel and start freestyle dissing guys on the way to the ring like Cena..

Right now they just seem a lil corny.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I honestly don’t hate them. They’re coo. I think they’re kinda miscast as faces currently though..

shyt just seems out of place. They’ll find their footing when they turn heel and start freestyle dissing guys on the way to the ring like Cena..

Right now they just seem a lil corny.
Good point. They shouldn’t be faces.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Disingenuous is when my main victim on here used to post about Swole, Gresham, Scorpio Sky, Lio Rush and Lethal were being held back because they were Black, yet never wanted his company to sign any of them, and never mentioned them again when those "stories" died down. In reality. however, no one on the planet ever paid to see any of those guys. This doesnt apply to Kofi & Xavier. Those are proven great commodities, and Xavier long term has the potential to be Steve Harvey's successor in the media sphere if he has the ambition. Montez Ford had main event charisma years ago and doesnt matter if hes 'there' in ring, as that never mattered before in WWE. Whats the holdup? I have legitimate concerns, which is why the conversation keeps turning to Bianca whos probably losing Saturday.

Sounds like you’re trying to counter bad faith, anti-AEW race bait TSC bullshyt with bad faith, anti-WWE race bait TSC bullshyt…

And I get it, but it’s still disingenuous. It’s one of the more desperate straw man arguments y’all go to.

There’s plenty of people on the roster that could argue they aren’t being used the best. Ciampa, who everyone expected to be in for a big push, is still running around aimlessly with the miz, doing nothing. Y’all don’t have to try to shoehorn some sinister racist subplot into everything

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So far, I enjoy the direction Hunter is taking the company, but I have some concerns that hopefully are addressed over time.

Is the product more watchable week to week? Yes. Is it objectively good week to week? No, but I think we’re making movement towards it.

Some Raws are straight up boring/uninteresting, while some are fun and booked with care, it needs consistency.

Another issue I think Hunter may fall into is the way he books babyfaces. HHH was basically a career heel, and I think that he gives heels more space to get over and be cunning than faces. I want to see faces with an actual personality.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Triple H don't like Black people and we've known this since the DX Nation skit.

There, it's out, do we feel better addressing that elephant in the room?
He made Jordan Myles a "show me ya teef" shirt. And that was a few years ago. He's clearly a racist. Nobody should be surprised of any suspect shyt under his charge

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
One thing I've noticed is that when Bianca is going super Cena y'all get hella horny but when she loses whenever the fukk that happens y'all act like the world is ending
:russ: I realized this shyt too!

Posters be acting like she hasn't been in the title scene, main storylines, and on television every show for the past 2-3 years (or however long it's been).

Out of the small sample-sized occurrences of her losing or looking bad/weak in a situation, posters act like she isn't a WWE/Vince/HHH personal fav.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh so you think all crackheads are black?:mjpls:

See I can flip that back on you :mjpls:
Right because I'm in black space referring to majority black people as crackheads. You can't be black. We don't even talk like that unless we're talking actual crackheads So, no actually you can't flip anything. Just exposed yourself.