Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Beefing over Puerto Rican tax laws would definitely be a different type of storyline.

For sure but I thought it was funny given both are celebrities with the type of thirsty mainstream metrics WWE likes to tout who seem to be actually committed to WWE

I would not be surprised if one day WWE has a main event PPV where its just two celebs like this and Im ready for the discourse and fukkery thats gonna bring with it. You know its something they'd bring up on an earnings call. And they'd some nasty shyt like take the PPV off Peacock/Network and sell it seperately as a PPV with like a 45 day window or something :pachaha:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds like you’re trying to counter bad faith, anti-AEW race bait TSC bullshyt with bad faith, anti-WWE race bait TSC bullshyt…

And I get it, but it’s still disingenuous. It’s one of the more desperate straw man arguments y’all go to.

There’s plenty of people on the roster that could argue they aren’t being used the best. Ciampa, who everyone expected to be in for a big push, is still running around aimlessly with the miz, doing nothing. Y’all don’t have to try to shoehorn some sinister racist subplot into everything

Ciampa is on borrowed time with his neck. Montez time is right now when Cody and Randy is out. I’m legitimately confused there as they built up the whole Summerslam semi main around Montez turning

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Ciampa is on borrowed time with his neck. Montez time is right now when Cody and Randy is out. I’m legitimately confused there as they built up the whole Summerslam semi main around Montez turning

There is nothing to be confused about considering there was a whole different group of people in charge when SummerSlam came about...

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The tag team title match wasn’t the semi main event, there’s no way someone could act like that match was bigger than Becky-Bianca

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

They’re clearly not breaking the profits yet. Whatever they were teasing during the transition into management changes is dead for now. Pointless to even bring up

Tez is so green, it’s hilarious to me that y’all swear he’s ready to main event mania because he’s black and gained some muscles. That’s how thirsty you nikkas be for this dude. He’s in like year 3 of his career, let’s calm down a little bit and enjoy the ride.

Dawkins is a much better wrestler right now by the way. Like, by a mile. And he’s getting in great shape. Plus on the mic he’s actually convincing, Tez is basically Marlon Wayans with muscles. Dawkins beating the Jannetty allegations rapidly

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They’re clearly not breaking the profits yet. Whatever they were teasing during the transition into management changes is dead for now. Pointless to even bring up

Tez is so green, it’s hilarious to me that y’all swear he’s ready to main event mania because he’s black and gained some muscles. That’s how thirsty you nikkas be for this dude. He’s in like year 3 of his career, let’s calm down a little bit and enjoy the ride.

Dawkins is a much better wrestler right now by the way. Like, by a mile. And he’s getting in great shape. Plus on the mic he’s actually convincing, Tez is basically Marlon Wayans with muscles. Dawkins beating the Jannetty allegations rapidly
If we're picking a black guy with muscles to main event a PPV, 100 times out of 100 it should be Lashley.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Since when did in ring matter when you’re talking about a headlining superstar? 8 years ago there were a bunch of guys all around the same age (Roman, Seth, Dean, Big E) all going for the spot of John Cena’s successor and Roman got the spot when he was the worst wrestler and talker of the bunch at the time. Why can’t they throw Montez in the ocean and let him swim and prove it? I think Marlon Wayans is an incredible actor too, easily the best in his family.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

For anyone who doesn't wanna click

On Friday Night SmackDown, the commentary table will be headed by Michael Cole with Wade Barrett doing color commentary. Samantha Irvin will be the ring announcer, and interviews will be conducted by Kayla Braxton and Megan Morant.

On Monday Night Raw, Corey Graves will still be providing his colorful insights and will be joined by Kevin Patrick on play-by-play. Mike Rome will continue to announce from the ring, and Byron Saxton will transition from the commentary booth to backstage interviews. Also joining Saxton in backstage interviews is none other than Cathy Kelley in her return to WWE.

Over on NXT, Vic Joseph will be assisted by six-time World Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. Alicia Taylor will still provide her exceptional voice to ring announcing, and McKenzie Mitchell will once again be conducting interviews.

On the Premium Live Event side, Michael Cole and Corey Graves will come together again to announce from the booth.

Pat McAfee will return to the WWE announce booth following his commitments to ESPN's College GameDay.

Jimmy Smith is OUT