Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
HHH needs to send Nakamura on an excursion to NJPW for a little while. I'm not sure it's possible to rehab him over here.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Are we even sure Jimmy Smith was let go? He could have called it quits or his contract was up and he didn't want to renew.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Are we even sure Jimmy Smith was let go? He could have called it quits or his contract was up and he didn't want to renew.

Yeah, nothing seems to indicate he was let go. Maybe a mutual decision(didn't want to renew, they decided to let him walk)

He's already transitioned back to Sirius XM so perhaps this was planned. I'm just speculating.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
For anyone who doesn't wanna click

On Friday Night SmackDown, the commentary table will be headed by Michael Cole with Wade Barrett doing color commentary. Samantha Irvin will be the ring announcer, and interviews will be conducted by Kayla Braxton and Megan Morant.

On Monday Night Raw, Corey Graves will still be providing his colorful insights and will be joined by Kevin Patrick on play-by-play. Mike Rome will continue to announce from the ring, and Byron Saxton will transition from the commentary booth to backstage interviews. Also joining Saxton in backstage interviews is none other than Cathy Kelley in her return to WWE.

Over on NXT, Vic Joseph will be assisted by six-time World Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. Alicia Taylor will still provide her exceptional voice to ring announcing, and McKenzie Mitchell will once again be conducting interviews.

On the Premium Live Event side, Michael Cole and Corey Graves will come together again to announce from the booth.

Pat McAfee will return to the WWE announce booth following his commitments to ESPN's College GameDay.

Jimmy Smith is OUT
Kevin Patrick...I'm skeptical. But Saxton backstage is a great look I think he'll excel there.

Great combo for smackdown

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Triple H accidentally told me before the show Monday. He screwed up and told me [about the commentary changes]. He didn't mean to. I'll explain in a second. What happened was I was doing my prep for the show and we had a production meeting and on-air, Seth Rollins had cut a promo saying, 'Hey, D.C. hates Riddle just as much as I do' and so everybody in the production meeting turns to me and goes, 'What did he mean? Do they have some kind of personal problem?' Because I'm the MMA guy, right? And I said, 'Well, Riddle's been critical of fighter pay of the UFC and Daniel Cormier's kind of considered a company guy' so I go, 'That could be what he's talking about.' That's the only thing I could think of," Smith said.

"So anyway, before the show, I go up to Riddle and I go, 'Do you and D.C. have any kind of beef or problem?' And he goes, 'No, no, no! We're cool.' He goes, 'He might be upset that I out-wrestled Jon Jones and he couldn't,' meaning he beat – the famous photo of Riddle first place on the podium at State and whatever place Jon Jones was. He beat Jon Jones wrestling twice in New York, whatever. So he goes, 'Hey, he might be mad I out-wrestled Jon Jones twice.' I go, Oh man, that's a good line. Gotta use that", Smith said.

"So I go to Triple H. Triple H standing there, I go, 'Hey, I just talked to Riddle and he gave me this line about how he out-wrestled Jon Jones twice' and Triple H goes, 'Okay, cool. Give that note to Cole' and I went, why would I have to give that note to Cole if I'm calling the match on Saturday? Oh. I'm not calling the match on Saturday. Oh, I'm probably fired. In about two seconds, my brain went, that's so – okay... and I was like, all right. So I knew basically the whole show on Monday night that I wasn't coming back so when I got the call Tuesday, I was not particularly surprised," Smith said.