Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

shyt had 4.2 mil views in a day, At 15 mil now :russ:

I kid you not that her Moment of Bliss run was the last time she was really entertaining (the doll shyt was too hokey)

She has a very nice on-screen presence, she just shouldn’t be wrestling, if they can find a role for her that minimizes working in-ring as much as possible, it’d be perfect.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is the kind of language we share with eachother.

Its never supposed to be this serious. Shame on you
Ahh I remember when @Riley Escobar said I was a worthless cac who would die with nobody remembering me like he knows me lol. Also has he ever proven he’s black on here? Doubt it haha. He’s gonna die and be less remembered on here than anybody ever was. @R=G what kind of mental illness am I’m dealing with here? Do I need to call the authorities? And anybody defending this needs to be looked at as well. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ahh I remember when @Riley Escobar said I was a worthless cac who would die with nobody remembering me like he knows me lol. Also has he ever proven he’s black on here? Doubt it haha. He’s gonna die and be less remembered on here than anybody ever was. @R=G what kind of mental illness am I’m dealing with here? Do I need to call the authorities? And anybody defending this needs to be looked at as well. :scusthov:
This hypocritical cac stays mad that the truth hurts :mjlol::banderas:

You can’t be on this “safe space and unacceptable language” shyt when in the same post you just did exactly the same thing you’re whining and bytching about, the only difference being I don’t give a fukk because your opinion is utterly worthless to me, but you bringing up shyt from weeks ago shows that it made your soul burn slow:umad:

Tagging other nikkas to come back you up like some playground bullshyt, typical cac behaviour :scust:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This hypocritical cac stays mad that the truth hurts :mjlol::banderas:

You can’t be on this “safe space and unacceptable language” shyt when in the same post you just did exactly the same thing you’re whining and bytching about, the only difference being I don’t give a fukk because your opinion is utterly worthless to me, but you bringing up shyt from weeks ago shows that it made your soul burn slow:umad:

Tagging other nikkas to come back you up like some playground bullshyt, typical cac behaviour :scust:

He's one of the WOAT posters in TSC. Being overrun with ResetEra cacs

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The hints towards him and Dawkins breaking up were blatant and obvious on a week to week basis as them having issues were literally mentioned in a segment with them and commentary constantly alluded to his potential as a singles star and that abruptly stopped. Get triple h’s dikk out your mouth fakkit.

You’re correct, the ENTIRE build of the Summerslam match as the #2 match of the card was teasing the Street Profits breakup.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
:troll: There can be blood... just got to do it without Blades.

giphy.gif
Don Frye rolling in his grave

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This LA Knight thing has been hilarious to watch play out

Eli Drake’s name switch to LA Knight was met with the usual jokes and banter from the impossible-to-please ass internet fans because I guess Eli Drake is some incredible name

LA Knight then changes his name, again, to Max Dupri… and like clockwork, these same people cried out because… you know, name changes are the end of the world

Now they’re happy he’s back to other name they were.. unhappy about, initially? I guess they like it now?

It’s a whole inception of name flips

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
This LA Knight thing has been hilarious to watch play out

Eli Drake’s name switch to LA Knight was met with the usual jokes and banter from the impossible-to-please ass internet fans because I guess Eli Drake is some incredible name

LA Knight then changes his name, again, to Max Dupri… and like clockwork, these same people cried out because… you know, name changes are the end of the world

Now they’re happy he’s back to other name they were.. unhappy about, initially? I guess they like it now?

It’s a whole inception of name flips

the people clowning the name change from Walter to Gunther are awfully quiet now too