Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Hints = they were planting seeds towards a breakup with the blatant references they were making about them having tension with one another and Montez being a future star. That came to a hault and it’s back to directionless tag matches with no mentions of anything. I didn’t say the nikka was flat out being pushed but it’s obvious where that was headed and anybody with a brain could have saw that but you’re too emotional from your only father figure having his booking criticized to think straight.

Bayley is Bayley, she’s a top woman in the division with or without the group and doesn’t need much “building” to be looked at as a credible contender when she is quite literally more accomplished and established and arguably more popular than Bianca. Bianca’s reign has mainly been underwhelming dating back to the Vince regime because of last minute changes or just overall bad booking, you would think that triple h taking charge and fixing Vince’s mistakes would fix the issue of her reign not seeming like as big of a deal as it should, but instead she’s taken even more of a backseat. Even when they’re advertising the segments it’s “damage ctrl still to come”.. then Bianca/Asuka/Alexa just get sprinkled in with it when it happens

Dawkins has stepped his game up and that’s great but it doesn’t really mean much if neither of them are getting a real opportunity to do anything meaningful now. “Well Vince would’ve only pushed one of them and had the other booked like a joke at least triple h books both of them equally trash” is not the silver lining you think it is
You talking about someone being emotional but here you are.. typing long ass paragraphs about some BS cause you got checked for speaking on shyt you know nothing about. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You talking about someone being emotional but here you are.. typing long ass paragraphs about some BS cause you got checked for speaking on shyt you know nothing about. :pachaha:
I’m posting my opinions and observations on wrestling booking and defending my views about said booking and respectfully elaborating on my stance to those who respectfully disagree. That’s the purpose of a discussion forum.

You on the other hand took my opinion to the heart like the little fakkit u are and got your panties in a bunch and decided to come at me aggressively over my wrestling opinion like triple h is giving u dikk. Please kill yourself asap🙏🏽

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’m posting my opinions and observations on wrestling booking and defending my views about said booking and respectfully elaborating on my stance to those who respectfully disagree. That’s the purpose of a discussion forum.

You on the other hand took my opinion to the heart like the little fakkit u are and got your panties in a bunch and decided to come at me aggressively over my wrestling opinion like triple h is giving u dikk. Please kill yourself asap🙏🏽
:pachaha: still crying like a hoe. It'll get better champ

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
u gotta be a real hater to not admit that under Hunter the stories are more logical and there's better character development. id say the matches are better too because there's more pairings rather than mostly rematches.
Even if rematches happen there is at least a week or more between them. Unlike Vince doing them every damn week after week.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Neckbeards mad because HHH doesn't want to bring back blood on a regular basis, they don't care about all these new viruses they just want blood. :russ: :hhh:

:troll: There can be blood... just got to do it without Blades.

giphy.gif