Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
street profits split/montez solo push seemingly canceled so they can go back to losing meaningless tag matches

bianca has been an afterthought with damage ctrl taking up all the tv time

all new day does is take Ls

once the novelty of vince being gone and triple h undoing his mess while bringing back all the nxt nostalgia wears off, we are going to need to have that conversation

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Man y'all are crazy :russ:
I knew once HHH began to put an effort into building new stars instead of force feeding the same shyt week in week out y'all we're going to start bytching.

" my favorites aren't being shoved down our throat. This sucks"
fukk are u talking about? what new stars are being built under triple h? 40 year old karrion kross?

he’s revitalizing the tag division for both genders sure but that shouldn’t come at the expense of a guy who is clearly destined for more just so his team can continue to lose like they have all year

montez was being built as a new star and that was bushed so he can go back to a directionless tag team situation and pretend the solo teases never happened, I don't even like the nikka but theory has been buried every week since triple h took over, so miss me with that "he's building new stars" bullshyt

and u wanna talk about the same thing every week? what has bianca done since triple h took over other than the same tired ass "damage ctrl comes out and cuts a promo and gets interrupted by bianca followed by asuka and the corpse of alexa bliss which leads to a brawl" segment? shes booked like shyt right now and triple h has always booked face champions like shyt, it's okay to acknowledge he has flaws and isn't this perfect savior, don't start doing the same shyt nikkas do when tony khan gets criticized for his booking

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz miss Vince having wrestlers have card games in the middle of the show and they women’s division being dominated by blond white women.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
fukk are u talking about? what new stars are being built under triple h? 40 year old karrion kross?

he’s revitalizing the tag division for both genders sure but that shouldn’t come at the expense of a guy who is clearly destined for more just so his team can continue to lose like they have all year

montez was being built as a new star and that was bushed so he can go back to a directionless tag team situation and pretend the solo teases never happened, I don't even like the nikka but theory has been buried every week since triple h took over, so miss me with that "he's building new stars" bullshyt

and u wanna talk about the same thing every week? what has bianca done since triple h took over other than the same tired ass "damage ctrl comes out and cuts a promo and gets interrupted by bianca followed by asuka and the corpse of alexa bliss which leads to a brawl" segment? shes booked like shyt right now and triple h has always booked face champions like shyt, it's okay to acknowledge he has flaws and isn't this perfect savior, don't start doing the same shyt nikkas do when tony khan gets criticized for his booking
Montez was being pushed as a singles star? :russ:
Shut yo bytch ass up.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
nikkaz miss Vince having wrestlers have card games in the middle of the show and they women’s division being dominated by blond white women.
All the goofy shyt we had to endure these past years. Finally getting different shyt & these nikkas bytching cause their favorites not getting the rocket strapped to em right away. Ratings at an all time high & storylines actually make sense :why:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All the goofy shyt we had to endure these past years. Finally getting different shyt & these nikkas bytching cause their favorites not getting the rocket strapped to em right away. Ratings at an all time high & storylines actually make sense :why:

The Attitude Era says hi. :mjlol:

So does the Thunderdome Era. :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
street profits split/montez solo push seemingly canceled so they can go back to losing meaningless tag matches

once the novelty of vince being gone and triple h undoing his mess while bringing back all the nxt nostalgia wears off, we are going to need to have that conversation

I can't speak on the start of the H era since I don't watch (honestly, nothing interests me), but if he's not so different than Vince in the long run... :dead:

It'll look funny as fukk after All these dudes were bytching about wanting Vince out, or even dead (:scust: :picard:), only to still be :sadcam: :francis: over the product. I even saw one dude saying he wishes Vince was running shyt still. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Montez was being pushed as a singles star? :russ:
Shut yo bytch ass up.
The hints towards him and Dawkins breaking up were blatant and obvious on a week to week basis as them having issues were literally mentioned in a segment with them and commentary constantly alluded to his potential as a singles star and that abruptly stopped. Get triple h’s dikk out your mouth fakkit.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps

You might have a point with Montez, but Bianca is still booked relatively strong & New Day’s time has been up way before Hunter took over :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Maybe it's too late to do it... but if HHH can bring back the Lethal Lottery Wheel (Spin The Wheel Make The Deal) for Extreme Rules matches every October ...

tumblr_n5o4s0sLVA1rwq85xo1_400.gif
:ohhh:
They do that in NXT for Halloween Havoc.