Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You might have a point with Montez, but Bianca is still booked relatively strong & New Day’s time has been up way before Hunter took over :francis:
She’s barely wrestled. Her matches have been a Iyo match that was a no contest, a 3 on 3 against local talent(why is the world champ facing local talent?), a loss against damage ctrl where she ate the pin and a hard fought defense against sonya who was ragdolled by Ronda a few days prior. I’m not saying the verdict is out because she very well could win at extreme rules but she’s the world champ and has seemed more like the side character to Bayley and her teams story who are the main characters.
I can't speak on the start of the H era since I don't watch (honestly, nothing interests me), but if he's not so different than Vince in the long run... :dead:

It'll look funny as fukk after All these dudes were bytching about wanting Vince out, or even dead (:scust: :picard:), only to still be :sadcam: :francis: over the product. I even saw one dude saying he wishes Vince was running shyt still. :heh:
Thing is triple h isn’t as bad as Vince I’m not saying that, but what I am saying is he has blatant flaws that have been present since nxt but it’s taboo to point it out because he’s at the point where all he has to do is NOT be as bad as Vince and he’ll get a pass. Fans are still in the honeymoon period with him so u say one bad thing and dikkriders are gonna hound u and say “u have the nerve to complain about Daddy H like Vince hasn’t been booking garbage for the past 15 years!! U miss that? At least he’s giving us new ideas! At least it’s not Vince!”.. that at least it’s not Vince shyt ain’t gonna last forever.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She’s barely wrestled. Her matches have been a Iyo match that was a no contest, a 3 on 3 against local talent(why is the world champ facing local talent?), a loss against damage ctrl where she ate the pin and a hard fought defense against sonya who was ragdolled by Ronda a few days prior. I’m not saying the verdict is out because she very well could win at extreme rules but she’s the world champ and has seemed more like the side character to Bayley and her teams story who are the main characters.

Thing is triple h isn’t as bad as Vince I’m not saying that, but what I am saying is he has blatant flaws that have been present since nxt but it’s taboo to point it out because he’s at the point where all he has to do is NOT be as bad as Vince and he’ll get a pass. Fans are still in the honeymoon period with him so u say one bad thing and dikkriders are gonna hound u and say “u have the nerve to complain about Daddy H like Vince hasn’t been booking garbage for the past 15 years!! U miss that? At least he’s giving us new ideas! At least it’s not Vince!”.. that at least it’s not Vince shyt ain’t gonna last forever.
I mean, let’s be real, Cokeboy did do some good things in the last decade.

-KO push.
-AJ Styles title run.
-Lashley as champ.
-New Day etching their names in history.
-DB the planet’s champion.
-Rome’s reign/HOTT.

Of course all the bad shyt is what people wanna point out, but no rational fan can say it was completely shytty.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
The hints towards him and Dawkins breaking up were blatant and obvious on a week to week basis as them having issues were literally mentioned in a segment with them and commentary constantly alluded to his potential as a singles star and that abruptly stopped. Get triple h’s dikk out your mouth fakkit.
Hints = pushed as a singles star?
Man gtfo with that shyt. Goofy ass bytch

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps

A loss in which she took 3 different finishers to put her down. That’s some Cena’s shyt, in which she is basically booked like. Bayley’s group need to get built up to be a serious threat on the roster. You don’t do that by beating the Aaliyah’s & Raquel’s of the world all the time. You do that by stepping up to the most protected champion outside of Roman. The crowd still loves her & she’s arguably the biggest babyface on the entire roster. This is no different than when Rock took a little bit of a backseat to Angle-HHH cause Angle needed to get built up to main event material.

& going back to the Montez thing, one positive out of that is Angelo has flourished & has looked like a real challenger & not another Jannetty as a lot of people were pegging him as. If Vince was still in charge, Montez might be challenging for the IC title now, but Dawk would probably be booked as joke & chasing the 24/7.

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can't speak on the start of the H era since I don't watch (honestly, nothing interests me), but if he's not so different than Vince in the long run... :dead:

It'll look funny as fukk after All these dudes were bytching about wanting Vince out, or even dead (:scust: :picard:), only to still be :sadcam: :francis: over the product. I even saw one dude saying he wishes Vince was running shyt still. :heh:

I knew soon as even ONE thing they didn't like happened, the heel turn was coming. There was NO CHANCE folks were just gonna keep praising everything HHH did, because that's just not how it goes. It was always destined to be about two months of nothing but love and saying everything was better now that Vince is gone... then just when HHH reminded people that it was still the wrestling BUSINESS, they were either gonna start saying "oh, Vince must still be booking" or start picking everything apart like always.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Triple H has to do a balancing act between repairing the damage that the previous regime (i.e. bringing back people to bolster the roster + bring more consistent storytelling + rebranding developmental) and looking towards the future (War Games at Survivor Series). Probably won't be another 3-5 months until things are the way the new people really want them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I knew soon as even ONE thing they didn't like happened, the heel turn was coming. There was NO CHANCE folks were just gonna keep praising everything HHH did, because that's just not how it goes. It was always destined to be about two months of nothing but love and saying everything was better now that Vince is gone... then just when HHH reminded people that it was still the wrestling BUSINESS, they were either gonna start saying "oh, Vince must still be booking" or start picking everything apart like always.

The IWC ain’t different than any other fanboy shyt. There’s always gonna be bytching going on. :ld:

When you don’t have any expectations or want shyt to be perfect, things are much better to accept. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Hints = pushed as a singles star?
Man gtfo with that shyt. Goofy ass bytch
Hints = they were planting seeds towards a breakup with the blatant references they were making about them having tension with one another and Montez being a future star. That came to a hault and it’s back to directionless tag matches with no mentions of anything. I didn’t say the nikka was flat out being pushed but it’s obvious where that was headed and anybody with a brain could have saw that but you’re too emotional from your only father figure having his booking criticized to think straight.
A loss in which she took 3 different finishers to put her down. That’s some Cena’s shyt, in which she is basically booked like. Bayley & her crew need to get built up to be a serious threat on the roster. You don’t do that by beating the Aaliyah’s & Raquel’s of the world all the time. You do that by stepping up to the most protected champion outside of Roman. The crowd still loves her & she’s arguably the biggest babyface on the entire roster. This is no different than when Rock took a little bit of a backseat to Angle-HHH cause Angle needed to get built up to main event material.

& going back to the Montez thing, one positive out of that is Angelo has flourished & has looked like a real challenger & not another Jannetty as a lot of people were pegging him as. If Vince was still in charge, Montez might be challenging for the IC title now, but Dawk would probably be booked as joke & chasing the 24/7.
Bayley is Bayley, she’s a top woman in the division with or without the group and doesn’t need much “building” to be looked at as a credible contender when she is quite literally more accomplished and established and arguably more popular than Bianca. Bianca’s reign has mainly been underwhelming dating back to the Vince regime because of last minute changes or just overall bad booking, you would think that triple h taking charge and fixing Vince’s mistakes would fix the issue of her reign not seeming like as big of a deal as it should, but instead she’s taken even more of a backseat. Even when they’re advertising the segments it’s “damage ctrl still to come”.. then Bianca/Asuka/Alexa just get sprinkled in with it when it happens

Dawkins has stepped his game up and that’s great but it doesn’t really mean much if neither of them are getting a real opportunity to do anything meaningful now. “Well Vince would’ve only pushed one of them and had the other booked like a joke at least triple h books both of them equally trash” is not the silver lining you think it is

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
New Day needs a fresh coat of paint because they’ve added nothing new to their presentation/characters in a minute.
It’s crazy that they have even lasted this long. I know they have pushed to stay together but they should have been broken up a long time ago. Big E sort of broke off into his own for a minute but then he remained practically the same not really changing anything in his character or even his gear. The King Woods run would have also been better without the association to New Day.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Hints = they were planting seeds towards a breakup with the blatant references they were making about them having tension with one another and Montez being a future star. That came to a hault and it’s back to directionless tag matches with no mentions of anything. I didn’t say the nikka was flat out being pushed but it’s obvious where that was headed and anybody with a brain could have saw that but you’re too emotional from your only father figure having his booking criticized to think straight.

Bayley is Bayley, she’s a top woman in the division with or without the group and doesn’t need much “building” to be looked at as a credible contender when she is quite literally more accomplished and established and arguably more popular than Bianca. Bianca’s reign has mainly been underwhelming dating back to the Vince regime because of last minute changes or just overall bad booking, you would think that triple h taking charge and fixing Vince’s mistakes would fix the issue of her reign not seeming like as big of a deal as it should, but instead she’s taken even more of a backseat. Even when they’re advertising the segments it’s “damage ctrl still to come”.. then Bianca/Asuka/Alexa just get sprinkled in with it when it happens

Dawkins has stepped his game up and that’s great but it doesn’t really mean much if neither of them are getting a real opportunity to do anything meaningful now. “Well Vince would’ve only pushed one of them and had the other booked like a joke at least triple h books both of them equally trash” is not the silver lining you think it is
That’s why I said “Bayley’s group” & not just Bayley. Dakota & Iyo aren’t credible on the main roster. You need to build THEM up & that’s what has been happening. Bianca has ran almost through everyone in the Women’s division: Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Liv, Bliss, Rhea, Sonya, Carmella, Baszler, eliminated Charlotte in the rumble, etc. Only ones she hasn’t ran through yet Ronda, Asuka, & Naomi(who she would’ve already if Naomi didn’t walk out). The last minute changes are lame, but they have been out of both Bianca & WWE’s control(Rhea’s injury & less so Bayley’s ACL). Outside of maybe heading towards a collision course against Ronda at SSeries, idk what else to say. She has been booked like peak Cena she has arrived on the roster. If she was booked like Sasha was then you would have a valid point.

Both Tez & Dawk are also still booked relatively well & their losses have only came from the tag champions or #1 contenders. Just because one isn’t main event status yet doesn’t mean they have been booked like trash.

I’m not even a HHH stan but the reaches you have been pulling out are absurd.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That’s why I said “Bayley’s group” & not just Bayley. Dakota & Iyo aren’t credible on the main roster. You need to build THEM up & that’s what has been happening. Bianca has ran almost through everyone in the Women’s division: Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Liv, Bliss, Rhea, Sonya, Carmella, Baszler, eliminated Charlotte in the rumble, etc. Only ones she hasn’t ran through yet Ronda, Asuka, & Naomi(who she would’ve already if Naomi didn’t walk out). The last minute changes are lame, but they have been out of both Bianca & WWE’s control(Rhea’s injury & less so Bayley’s ACL). Outside of maybe heading towards a collision course against Ronda at SSeries, idk what else to say. She has been booked like peak Cena she has arrived on the roster. If she was booked like Sasha was then you would have a valid point.

Both Tez & Dawk are also still booked relatively well & their losses have only came from the tag champions or #1 contenders. Just because one isn’t main event status yet doesn’t mean they have been booked like trash.

I’m not even a HHH stan but the reaches you have been pulling out are absurd.
Bayleys group debuted in a stand-off against Bianca and Becky, are in a feud with multiple time world champions asuka and Alexa and have defeated them several times now, and they’re tag champions now, how much more building at the expense of the actual world champion do they need? You don’t need to put your world champion on the back burner to build the lackeys of the number one contender every week.

I don’t even have an issue with them being pushed or built, my whole issue is Bianca is an afterthought in the process. If you can put damage ctrl in several segments in one night and have them appear on both shows you could put a bit more emphasis on showcasing your world champ outside of just chasing behind them in one of their four segments of the night. Even before triple h took over people would complain about Bianca’s reigns being stale obviously due to most things beyond anyones control.. but what we got in place of it wasn’t great. And now that we don’t have that in the way anymore it’s still not great. I didn’t say the bytch is being buried, obviously VINCE booked her strongly, but that don’t got shyt to do with what I’m talking about now. Right now she doesn’t look like a priority let alone like the John Cena of the women's division. And I have every right to question triple h’s booking of her when there isn’t the greatest track record there to begin with.

I’m reaching but you’re the one acting like I said Montez needs to be a main eventer right now or bust. All I said was he was being primed for a breakup with Dawkins and now that’s seemingly off the table. Their booking has been garbage all year and that has nothing to do with whether or not they split. They’ve been losing tag title shots since RK-Bro were champs almost a year ago then they lost to the Usos a bunch of times. Then they took turns getting bytched by Rollins before disappearing off of TV for weeks to reappear with Hit Row. Then Braun bodied Dawkins. What was their last meaningful win? Alpha Academy? What is street profits direction and story right now?

Last edited: