Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Nice interview, you get some good insight into Haitch's thought process. This part really stood out to me:

“Look, when you have guys and women performing at the highest of levels, I feel like I spend more time talking them out of stuff than I do [talking them into something],” Levesque said. “I’ve done this for years, and as you’re sitting back there behind that TV monitor, watching this go down, you’re holding your breath the whole show. I feel like there’s always a risk-to-reward ratio.

Is it so big that people are gonna walk away from this with that vision implanted in their mind and they’ll never forget it? Because if you are risking your health and your longevity in your profession, over that spot, over that moment, it needs to be worth it.

So I’ve talked people out of doing things because sometimes I’m like, ‘Look, be honest; it’s just a spot.’”

Once again, another example of how critical it is to make major events feel important. Having an 80's NWA nerd running the creative is great. I'm still concerned about how he's gonna book black wrasslers long term, but other than that I'm optimistic about the direction the product is moving.

EDIT: One thing I do hope Haitch doesn't feel the need to undo is the pipeline they've got setup to convert college athletes into their future superstars. The NWA was full of credible -looking and charismatic ex-athletes instead of a bunch of undersized fans. I don't want NXT to be full of 30+ year-old, tiny, indie darlings anymore.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Nice interview, you get some good insight into Haitch's thought process. This part really stood out to me:

Once again, another example of how critical it is to make major events feel important. Having an 80's NWA nerd running the creative is great. I'm still concerned about how he's gonna book black wrasslers long term, but other than that I'm optimistic about the direction the product is moving.

EDIT: One thing I do hope Haitch doesn't feel the need to undo is the pipeline they've got setup to convert college athletes into their future superstars. The NWA was full of credible -looking and charismatic ex-athletes instead of a bunch of undersized fans. I don't want NXT to be full of 30+ year-old, tiny, indie darlings anymore.

NXT doesn’t have to be full of old Indy guys anymore. I think the reason they were down there so long (other than trying to compete with AEW) was that he was protecting them from being ruined on the main roster, now he can just bring them straight to the main roster without worrying about his investment being destroyed.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
NXT doesn’t have to be full of old Indy guys anymore. I think the reason they were down there so long (other than trying to compete with AEW) was that he was protecting them from being ruined on the main roster, now he can just bring them straight to the main roster without worrying about his investment being destroyed.
That's fine, so long as whoever he gets now looks credible. A guy can be slight, fat, or short but not all three, bay bay.
:ufdup:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

They played it during a break on SmackDown too :jbhmm:

They return... :wow:

fc84c028e84c174ae1684b5cf395f02a.jpg