Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You want it there or at a big 4 ppv?
I want it out the way even though Logan is popular. I don't want to see it so just dump on a shyt ppv like Saudi and keep it moving. Better than Goldberg & Brock again :pachaha:

I dont want it at all but people need to stop saying its a money match if is gonna be on a Saudi show lol

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Roman vs. Logan Paul match is going to be for the Saudi event in November?

Roman Reigns, who will be the WWE champion for over 800 days at that point, is going to have to sell offense to a fukking YouTuber who has 2 matches?
the people who are convincing me its a money match even though its at a saudi show, thats who:mjlol:

And you’re still gonna watch.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
People who watch that sh-t really believe those fights are real :snoop:

Nobody thinks Floyd is fighting Deji for real, they're basically sparring sessions. Floyd has another one of these in Japan at the end of the month. Floyd already did a show fight in Saudi during the summer and Anderson Silva was also on that show

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hes gonna fukk around and make Karrion Kross the heel face of the company isnt he?

Playing that white rabbit joint at intermission on SD in the arena is dropping hints.

Everyone talking about Cody should be the one to dethrone Roman. Get ready to accept that it might be Kross and do with that what you will

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nobody thinks Floyd is fighting Deji for real, they're basically sparring sessions. Floyd has another one of these in Japan at the end of the month. Floyd already did a show fight in Saudi during the summer and Anderson Silva was also on that show

Breh... cacs really believe Paul can go the distance w/ Floyd :snoop: