Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Roman vs Logan is actually a huge money match they're rushing.

I dont know if a Paul brother doing wrestling is the same draw as them doing boxing for obvious reasons...

But WWE is in this guarantee money era so it never has to worry or prove if something is money or not, hence why its happening in Saudi

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
hahahaha, this company is still trash

"But this is a money match", "But this will attract new eyes to the biznez"... fukk off.
giphy.webp

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This Roman vs. Logan Paul match is going to be for the Saudi event in November?

Roman Reigns, who will be the WWE champion for over 800 days at that point, is going to have to sell offense to a fukking YouTuber who has 2 matches?

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I get that but in the case of the Saudi shows the cash is already grabbed so I dont know why they'd waste it there
You want it there or at a big 4 ppv?
I want it out the way even though Logan is popular. I don't want to see it so just dump on a shyt ppv like Saudi and keep it moving. Better than Goldberg & Brock again :pachaha:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I’m not mad at bringing in Aldis :ehh:

6’4
Pulls the suit look off
Can kinda talk from what I remmeber
Built in feud with Cody

He can have an old school NWA gimmick (Your wrestlers favorite wrestler type shyt) as a nice throwback and change from the rest of the roster. Makes him stick out. Plus Mickie James back on my TV is another plus :wow:
They brought his homeboy back to torment the Mizanins, gone head and bring him in with the NWA gimmick.