Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd should've tried against Logan Paul instead of carrying him to 12 rounds :francis:

Pretty sure he did it so he can get another easy payday against Jake Paul too, disgusting

The fight was always about money and building a potential towards a potential fight with Jake or a rematch with Logan, anybody who got invested in that clown show is a damn fool

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
These Paul Brother faggits literally finessed their way into big payday main events :snoop:

I think that's going to be a hard pill for WWE talent who think that just because Paul is back, that WWE is going to change drastically. WWE isn't AEW, it likes to integrate pop culture... so if your not drawing the crowd, don't be so pissed when FloRida or The Paul Brothers take some of your match time, or bump you from the card when Shaq wants to be in the battle royal.

This is WWE's formula, and it has been for the last decade.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You want it there or at a big 4 ppv?
I want it out the way even though Logan is popular. I don't want to see it so just dump on a shyt ppv like Saudi and keep it moving. Better than Goldberg & Brock again :pachaha:
Pretty much how I feel about it. They need to put on a show for the Saudi Prince and this is a pretty big attraction match. So it makes sense :yeshrug:

And I would rather have it at the Saudi show than any of the big 4 PPVs :ehh:

And also, Logan Paul gained my respect with his matches at WM and Summerslam when it comes to his skills. So i can see him holding his own against Roman and putting on a good match.

Could have been worse….could have been Bad Bunny….

I would have paid money for that :lolbron:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think that's going to be a hard pill for WWE talent who think that just because Paul is back, that WWE is going to change drastically. WWE isn't AEW, it likes to integrate pop culture... so if your not drawing the crowd, don't be so pissed when FloRida or The Paul Brothers take some of your match time, or bump you from the card when Shaq wants to be in the battle royal.

This is WWE's formula, and it has been for the last decade.
It shouldn’t be as it’s a business at the end of the day and being a draw matter. Paul being in charge doesn’t change that as he still has to answer to both Steph and Khan who at any time could try and get them both out of the paint.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh... cacs really believe Paul can go the distance w/ Floyd :snoop:

Floyd should've tried against Logan Paul instead of carrying him to 12 rounds :francis:

Pretty sure he did it so he can get another easy payday against Jake Paul too, disgusting

I get that Logan Paul is a novice boxer but he's also 190 lbs and Floyd is not and has never really been a puncher at 147+
The fight wasn't 12 rounds either it was only 8

There was no carry, but it's also not an accomplishment for a LHW to go the distance with a WW

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
can the wrestlers really complain now? WWE is more relaxed with time off now more than ever. Once you get to a certain level u can be on a part time schedule and eat paydays too.

Roman does it. Edge does it. Orton. Lesnar. And watch.... Charlotte and maybe Sasha could be next to eat off a light schedule.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get that Logan Paul is a novice boxer but he's also 190 lbs and Floyd is not and has never really been a puncher at 147+
The fight wasn't 12 rounds either it was only 8

There was no carry, but it's also not an accomplishment for a LHW to go the distance with a WW

i got u but there's video that appears to show Logan out on his feet and floyd holding him up :patrice:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
can the wrestlers really complain now? WWE is more relaxed with time off now more than ever. Once you get to a certain level u can be on a part time schedule and eat paydays too.

Roman does it. Edge does it. Orton. Lesnar. And watch.... Charlotte and maybe Sasha could be next to eat off a light schedule.
You’ll always have wrestlers finding something to complain about especially with a lot of them being put on the back burner now that Vince isn’t in charge anymore.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i got u but there's video that appears to show Logan out on his feet and floyd holding him up :patrice:

If you actually think this is a KO idk what to tell you

He gets hit (it was a good shot) and falls into the clinch, he punches Floyd twice immediately after and was completely fine like 5 seconds later when they broke up the clinch but I'm supposed to believe he's completely out being held up by Floyd? :mjlol:

Floyd ain't holding up 190 lbs of dead weight in any world

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

not to mention they are making more now than they ever have, Zack Ryder has that crazy figure collection and a big house in Florida from sitting in catering half the damn time