Triple 9 (2016)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie was fukken terrible. If you step back and look at all the racial propaganda in it you will be like :scust:

This is basically how white people write for characters of color. This one note nonsense.

The "scary" Mexican gangbangers with their tattoos and beheadings in the hood.:whatthefukk:

The "All-American" white guy who is a war veteran so him entering the hood is nothing to him.:comeon:

There was no fukken reason why Micheal Williams should have been in this movie. Wtf was he thinking?
Really breh? Was that tiny paycheck worth it?:martin:

Besides the movie had major plot holes.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Watching it right now on some let it run in the background while I'm using my iPad shyt,movie feels like just a bunch of cliches put together,plot makes no real sense,I hope they all die somehow :yeshrug:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Movie was meh - but why did they do that? he actually didn't need to be in the movie because the part is so small. Can't lie I was disgusted...
This 100%

Omar is too deep in the game to be taking bullshyt parts like this. Boardwalk Empire cemented him as having certified acting chops. I hope he picks his roles more carefully in the future, guy is starting to back slide.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Watched it a while ago. It was cool some drama was fine. I got confused so i watched it a few times never watched it all the thru. Might do that