Triple 9 (2016)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was fukken terrible. If you step back and look at all the racial propaganda in it you will be like :scust:

This is basically how white people write for characters of color. This one note nonsense.

The "scary" Mexican gangbangers with their tattoos and beheadings in the hood.:whatthefukk:

The "All-American" white guy who is a war veteran so him entering the hood is nothing to him.:comeon:

There was no fukken reason why Micheal Williams should have been in this movie. Wtf was he thinking?
Really breh? Was that tiny paycheck worth it?:martin:

Besides the movie had major plot holes.

:russ:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The movie is a fun romp but everything felt contrived, never boring tho.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I saw the last 30 minutes of this movie before I deff ch used to run the whole thing back and Michael K Williams with this dress, makeup and wig :huhldup::hhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Alright watched it from the beginning and thought it was entertaining kinda in the same way Training Day, Nightwatch, and Den of Thieves were. Honestly my only complaint was Michael K Williams playing a trans/cross dressing dude for like 17 seconds. This movie was made in 2016, there was no reason for him to take that type of role, as it had no barring on the plot in any way and if you cut that part out from the movie, it would not have mattered.