Treh quits the Decepticons and goes back to being a PAWGobot

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:sas2: It’s a lot of members of that community who only rock with the letters LGB.

That T is where even some of them have an issue.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But they went straight to a gender therapist though. That was his wheelhouse. They should have first seen a more regular therapist who would have most likely caught the red flags and signs. That’s like going to Brakes 4 Less and telling them your car is shaking. They gonna look at the brakes cause that’s what they specialize in. It might be your engine, but that’s not their wheelhouse.
A gender therapist's job isn't to convince teenagers that they're trans. Their job is to make sure there's absolutely nothing else that could be causing someone to have identity issues. The doctor should have immediately referred her to a different therapist for her other issues before going down the trans route.

It's like going to the doctor to complain about a foot pain and the doctor just amputates the entire leg.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
But they went straight to a gender therapist though. That was his wheelhouse. They should have first seen a more regular therapist who would have most likely caught the red flags and signs. That’s like going to Brakes 4 Less and telling them your car is shaking. They gonna look at the brakes cause that’s what they specialize in. It might be your engine, but that’s not their wheelhouse.
its going to be hell to pay for these gender therapists in about 10-15 years when society has moved on and a lot of people are stuck in transet

how about those old actresses with plastic surgery that are all saggy and shyt now.. this regret gonna be 1000x that

i do think truly transgender people exist but this seems to be a weird phase. i feel sorry for the real ones just trying to pass and go through life. seeing those blue haired whales in the news must be mortifying

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
god damn. instant remorse. is there no course or training you have to go through before a physicall healthy person goes to mutilate themselves?
It used to be that a doctor would require you to see a psychiatrist and live as your desired gender for a time before they would prescribe hormones and even be willing to discuss surgery. That process weeded out a lot of people who were just aimless and thought switching genders would give them what they thought was missing in their lives.

Now there's a huge financial incentive to just say yes. Pharmaceutical industry is eating big off these people. The out of pocket cost is huge and insurance typically won't cover any of the costs because it's all considered elective. Doctors are now of course getting a piece of the pie prescribing the wound healing medications, medical supply post surgery and pre surgery hormones. Cosmetic surgery industry is eating off them too with the implants and bone shaving surgery. Cosmetics overall is benefiting too because trans people buy a lot of make up. Now they're not just selling to women, they're selling to gay people, non binary and transgender people.

Nobody actually gives a shyt about them, this acceptance movement has a financial incentive to it, it's the same thing with how some of the biggest people behind fat acceptance are clothing brands who can sell more expensive, larger sizes and agribusiness who is eating off putting corn syrup and sugar in everything. As usual it always comes back to the money. It's one thing if you genuinely feel that living as another gender will make you normal, and there are those people who do feel like they can go on after they've transitioned, but there are a lot of people who do this because they just don't know what else to do. They're called 'trans-trender' in these communities. A lot of these non binary 'call me they/them' people are attention seeking too. Most non binary people don't give a shyt if you call them sir or ma'am because that's literally the point. They feel like they're both and neither. The assumption that all these alphabet people think the same and feel the same about each other is analogous to people who use the phrase "people of color" like Chinese and Mexicans don't express aggressive anti black racism.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
6a0dad55-9300-44f1-bf3a-6fb3b4c2305b_text.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So she didn’t want to transition, changed her mind and started to transition, then changed her mind again to not transition? I wouldn’t blame the therapist, they should’ve sought a second opinion.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Thats why im against this shyt for kids. Them lil fairies aint old enough to make a decision like that. Their brains aint even fully formed, When i was 15 i liked nothing but redbones, now as a full grown man, i prefer caramel-dark. In your late teens and early 20's you are really firm and boneheaded about what you think you like or who you really are until you experience life which forms the person you were meant to be.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
high-key sad the level of mental instability that causes this level of confusion. i wish this human female well....and remember kids 80% of trehs committ suicide after chopping off their twig and berries. i pray dwayne wades son reaffirms his masculinity. may dwayne wade come out the closet and free his son of his own demons.:blessed:*speaks in tongues to exorcise the demons in the Wade household

:scust: