Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Have a weaker beard than a woman, struggle beard brehs
same

I once went to a Karaoke bar and was walking down the stairs and met a Black person with a full set of t*ts and a full beard coming up from the washroom area on the stairs then to add to my confusion both washrooms were labelled with pictures that didn't define sex. strange times we live in.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'd marinate in her. But once she gets a pixie cut, you know the bipolar tendencies come out.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
confused-no.gif

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
A drunk man could tell you cutting off your body limps and acting like you the other gender is not right

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i was reading some tranny fukkery on twitter over the last couple of days and i discovered the "detrans" movement... which is what the person in OPs article is all about. the trannies on twitter try to demonize the detrans folks like CRAZY

just search detrans on twitter and check out the wild shyt that comes up.. i feel bad for them honestly

FgHwYf7aEAA_ATC
god damn. instant remorse. is there no course or training you have to go through before a physicall healthy person goes to mutilate themselves?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hold up, I just read the whole article instead of posting a half informed opinion as is the style of the times

He went along with the transition suggestion but the family saw through it and decided to NOT do it because they felt he was telling them what they wanted to hear. Ol boy decided to do it 6 YEARS later, stopped because they realized for a 2nd time it wasnt the right thing to do and they’re blaming the doctor anyway

:russ:

If “I need somebody to blame” was a person
I read the same article and came away feeling like the doctor deserves most of the blame. They went to a doctor and the doctor immediately affirmed her as trans despite the other mental health issues she was dealing with. The doctor never even attempted to address her anorexia or social anxiety, he just declared her trans and prescribed her drugs. The family didn't allow it, but she thought the doctor's diagnosis was correct and did it herself when she was able. Later she realized her issues were caused by the other issues that were disregarded by the doctor.

She's correct to blame the doctor, if you went to a doctor and got prescribed the wrong medication because the doctor ignored other symptoms and jumped to a conclusion, you'd be mad as hell.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I remember seeing a trend on Twitter a year or two ago with all these people saying how much transitioning/detransitioning fukked them up

Not my problem tho, they gon learn the hard way when they learn

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I read the same article and came away feeling like the doctor deserves most of the blame. They went to a doctor and the doctor immediately affirmed her as trans despite the other mental health issues she was dealing with. The doctor never even attempted to address her anorexia or social anxiety, he just declared her trans and prescribed her drugs. The family didn't allow it, but she thought the doctor's diagnosis was correct and did it herself when she was able. Later she realized her issues were caused by the other issues that were disregarded by the doctor.

She's correct to blame the doctor, if you went to a doctor and got prescribed the wrong medication because the doctor ignored other symptoms and jumped to a conclusion, you'd be mad as hell.
But they went straight to a gender therapist though. That was his wheelhouse. They should have first seen a more regular therapist who would have most likely caught the red flags and signs. That’s like going to Brakes 4 Less and telling them your car is shaking. They gonna look at the brakes cause that’s what they specialize in. It might be your engine, but that’s not their wheelhouse.