b26od9ul8nzz.jpg

Shake them titties bro
Yooooo….. :dead:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
So the trans people bullied doctors and the entire medical field for decades to accept their bullshyt now some of them are mad that the doctors don't give a fukk anymore and just go with it. These trans people are loony and prove time and time again that they need mental help first and foremost.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Hold up, I just read the whole article instead of posting a half informed opinion as is the style of the times

He went along with the transition suggestion but the family saw through it and decided to NOT do it because they felt he was telling them what they wanted to hear. Ol boy decided to do it 6 YEARS later, stopped because they realized for a 2nd time it wasnt the right thing to do and they’re blaming the doctor anyway

:russ:

If “I need somebody to blame” was a person

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So the trans people bullied doctors and the entire medical field for decades to accept their bullshyt now some of them are mad that the doctors don't give a fukk anymore and just go with it. These trans people are loony and prove time and time again that they need mental help first and foremost.

mental illness/issues/abuse. Can't tell me otherwise. :hubie:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's an entire subreddit dedicated to this. Transition remorse is huge.
because those new sexual organs don't work well. someone who suffers from gender dysphoria might not like the fact that they have male or female sexual organs but they are functional. trading that in for a fantasy has a harsh reality. you can reverse the hormonal intake but not the butchering and loss of sexual function.