Treh quits the Decepticons and goes back to being a PAWGobot

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i was reading some tranny fukkery on twitter over the last couple of days and i discovered the "detrans" movement... which is what the person in OPs article is all about. the trannies on twitter try to demonize the detrans folks like CRAZY

just search detrans on twitter and check out the wild shyt that comes up.. i feel bad for them honestly

FgHwYf7aEAA_ATC

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
reddit.com/r/detrans/

is that it?
yo that forum is a fukking riot

f*cking beard...​

QUESTION
I have a full grown beard, it's actually even thicker than cis guys' ones and I hate it. I shave every freaking day and it just keeps growing again and again. I'm gonna have my first laser session soon, but I was wondering if there's anyone who also had a huge beard on T. Have u managed to get rid of it permanently?
:skip::deadrose::dead:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
because those new sexual organs don't work well. someone who suffers from gender dysphoria might not like the fact that they have male or female sexual organs but they are functional. trading that in for a fantasy has a harsh reality. you can reverse the hormonal intake but not the butchering and loss of sexual function.

Not to mention M-F fully transitions have to dilate daily to keep that wound from closing up.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
But this person transitioned during the mid 2000s when gender affirmation wasn't even a trending thing :patrice:

I get it, there are young people who will identify as something because it's a trend, but she clearly had mental issues which is a major symptom of gender identity issues, mainly having body dysmorphia.

Most detransitioned people I see are FTM because they probably realized being a woman is like living life on cheat mode.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:mjlol: Now she looks like a chick again but with a male voice.

str8 dudes gonna think she a M to F

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Rainbow goofies: “why does the coli keep talking about this? You must like trannies if you keep talking about mentally ill people making headlines”