Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vecpFbE.jpg

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: You all are worse than real life CACs.

No one on that jury is going to discredit her just because of the way she speaks. Her testimony is legit and that's all that matters. :pacspit:

Only people who are concerned are you petty fukks who aren't attached to the case and too fukking small minded to see the bigger picture.

You fukks really think the jury is going to be in the room like "she couldn't talk right, let's throw out her testimony"? fukk no. Y'all need to stop actin' like catty ass females. No one's thinking on your small minded level but you.

I said her testimony had some powerful stuff in it and i didnt discredit that, dont say mannerisms and appearance cannot have a negative affect because that is damn sure not true, people judge off of little things thats why you always hear the statement "perception is reality" dont speak for the jurors you dont know how they think and who they are...I was saying bring your
"A" game come correct..thats how I was tought to do things and how I feel its should be done:manny: whatever though I take care of my business

On top of that I dont like being judgmental..but there is a time and place for everything, if you are hood, okay be that, but be it around your people..dont be on national tv talking about "i was on da phone usin ma bluetoo"...wtf is a bluetoo, is it so hard to pronounce your words...grow or sharpen the **** up black america this is a direct result of society right here

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
whatever though I take care of my business
Then STFU and mind that shyt then :pacspit:

I don't care what business you have. You've never been the boyfriend who heard their girlfriend's/significant other's last word and then had to testify in court with a defensive attorney badgering you.

No jury is letting a murderer go because of a speech impediment so STFU and stop being petty nikka.

Side Note: The defense is trying SO hard to break and it's just not possible, which speaks a lot about her compared to the other witnesses who have been brought up. Y'all can talk shyt about her but she's been the most truthful and the most unwavered of them all because it's the truth, no matter which way she's saying it..

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: Golds are teeth..her earings arent even gold, matter of fact I never even heard someone call earrings "golds" you are just quick to get upset and attack someone with your bull**** argument

I don't see any gold teeth on her, but I will retrack my statements, you wasnt talking about the ear rings, It was un american dreamer. Im man enough to admit to a mistake, but my argument still stands. Let her cook. She did enough with her statements about time and conversation of the call

It's more than just some damn earrings. It's the attitude that comes with all that that I can't get down it. You think broad cares about some mali fulani traditions? or do you think she's inspired more by the manufactured fukkery she sees on television? Next thing you know, cats are going be talking how Trinidad James is honoring his African roots by promoting his sh!tty shallow music. Wait, they already are. I just wish black went back to singing about love and unity, instead of fukking ho's and debauchery

Have you ever been on trial? These lawyers are fukking animals man. They will pick you apart for hours just to get you to fukk up. She's 19, they are making her repeat herself. Now they are asking her about silly shyt about text, recordings etc. She gave her statements and no they wanna just fukk with her. She's doing a good job ducking questions.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
the internet allows people to say whatever they want bottomline

some of yall nikkas should feel ashamed of yallselves when yall log off this shyt

thread is disgusting.....no way in hell some of yall are black people

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I bet Chris B having a field day over this. I'm not saying Trayvon martin deserved what he got or anything, but who you date says a lot about who you are as a person. When I was his age , I was stuck on the same bullshyt because I didn't know any better. ghetto culture=/=black culture.