Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
you are missing the point you are on the same intellectual level as her...i didnt say anything about ear rings etc i spoke about her whole presentation... everyone on the stand was asked the same annoying questions but didnt catch attitudes or act annoyed...done ...
He thinks it's a white people vs black people world we live in :laff:

He will never understand because he thinks white people are the enemy :laff:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:damn: That bish lookin like big worm

th

Zimmerman over there looking like mr. potato head

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
chick is embarrassing, grown ass 19 year old showing up at court with golds and cant even speak a dose of proper english.

you are missing the point you are on the same intellectual level as her...i didnt say anything about ear rings etc i spoke about her whole presentation... everyone on the stand was asked the same annoying questions but didnt catch attitudes or act annoyed...done ...

:what:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Zimmerman looking at this bytch like she crazy :laff:

bytch can't even pronounce her words correctly :laff:

Give this fat bytch a hot sausage and a pickle egg and throw her big ass off the stand :laff:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:what: You all are worse than real life CACs.

No one on that jury is going to discredit her just because of the way she speaks. Her testimony is legit and that's all that matters. :pacspit:

Only people who are concerned are you petty fukks who aren't attached to the case and too fukking small minded to see the bigger picture.

You fukks really think the jury is going to be in the room like "she couldn't talk right, let's throw out her testimony"? fukk no. Y'all need to stop actin' like catty ass females. No one's thinking on your small minded level but you.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Cause she's wearing large ear rings?:aicmon:

Nothing is worst than an black person with a cracka mentality about our culture

gavin-hellier-portrait-of-a-fulani-woman-wearing-traditional-gold-earrings-mopti-mali-west-africa-africa.jpg

ken7407.jpg

Huge earrings has been apart of Black Culture before rap. Stop listening to these cacs and do research

It's more than just some damn earrings. It's the attitude that comes with all that that I can't get down it. You think this broad cares about some mali fulani traditions? or do you think she's inspired more by the manufactured fukkery she sees on television? Next thing you know, cats are going be talking how Trinidad James is honoring his African roots by promoting his sh!tty shallow music. Wait, they already are. I just wish black people went back to singing about love and unity, instead of fukking ho's, molly and debauchery. I've seen what rap music has done to our people, and I don't like it. People always want to talk about white people this and white people that, but when a white artist wants to venture into making "black" music , they make songs like this. Straight ratchet. This is what black music has devolved to. A contest of whores and thugs.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco[/ame]

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people should be ashamed of what they have done to blacks in this country, this woman can barely speak basic english and is just obese for no reason.

I weep for the future of the black community man. Look at what the influx of drugs and fake food have done to us. :snoop: