Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Smh, not a good enough excuse for the kid to be dead though.

I'm saying tho. nikkas worried about the wrong shyt. Some overzealous top flight security ass clown walked down a young man, got checked, and then shot the boy.

So the defense is trying to say that the boy was probably doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown: stop worrying about what she is wearing and how she looks.

I don't give a f*ck how she looks except if u r bringing yourself to a presentable place that is nationally televised and you have a big influence on your jurors appearance does make a big difference. You are who u associate with....the point of the case is to give justice for Trevons murder, and if someone has one bias or racist bone in the jury this will sway them dramatically.

She is not even pronouncing words right much less a sentence and this doesn't look good bring ur "A" game to defend your man that was killed.. And u r coming at me talking about stfu :rudy:

This chick is giving crazy attitudes like she is being annoyed and all that

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'm saying tho. nikkas worried about the wrong shyt. Some overzealous top flight security ass clown walked down a young man, got checked, and then shot the boy.

So the defense is trying to say that the boy was probably doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

I'm thinking that Trayvon laid hands on that dude AFTER he revealed that pistol. That kid more than likely wasn't doing anything, if he was, there would have been CLEAR communication between the dispatch and Zimmerman. He looked "suspicious??? My opinion, that kid wasn't doing anything. He WANTED to confront that kid. Now his life is in the wind, what a dummie