Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
U niqqas are a mess. There has been a lot of substantive testimony in the case, but the only time u niqqas chime in is to hate and gossip. This thread reads like the nail salon... "oooh how dare she wear that outfit with those shoes!!" "look at her earrings and how she dressed!" "oooh she so dumb".

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Cause she's wearing large ear rings?:aicmon:

Nothing is worst than an black person with a cracka mentality about our culture

gavin-hellier-portrait-of-a-fulani-woman-wearing-traditional-gold-earrings-mopti-mali-west-africa-africa.jpg

ken7407.jpg

Huge earrings has been about of Black Culture before rap. Stop listening to these cacs and do research

what :skip:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U niqqas are a mess. There has been a lot of substantive testimony in the case, but the only time u niqqas chime in, is to hate and gossip. This thread reads like the nail salon... "oooh how dare she wear that outfit with those shoes!!" "look at her earrings and how she dressed!" "oooh she so dumb".

not about niqqas being a mess you already know she is going to get slack from the media and haters nationally, avoid all this by being on point not just appearance wise but sharp someone intellectually ...this always kills me when I see people going to court dressed like they are on the street corner and looking to be respected or not frowned upon

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a f*ck how she looks except if u r bringing yourself to a presentable place that is nationally televised and you have a big influence on your jurors appearance does make a big difference. You are who u associate with....the point of the case is to give justice for Trevons murder, and if someone has one bias or racist bone in the jury this will sway them dramatically.

She is not even pronouncing words right much less a sentence and this doesn't look good bring ur "A" game to defend your man that was killed.. And u r coming at me talking about stfu :rudy:

This chick is giving crazy attitudes like she is being annoyed and all that

:shaq2: youre not making anything sense. You acting like she got on daisy dukes or blonde weave on. She is presentable you fukking idiot. Her earrings are big wooooooooooow. She's 19 years old, bf got killed, CACs are asking her dumb questions trying to discredit her. Loop hole questions... She's annoyed cause its stupid questions.

She gave key points already, so now they wanna trick her up. By her saying she don't know or I don't understand is great. Rather leave a question unasked rather then trying to come up with answer on her feet.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
U niqqas are a mess. There has been a lot of substantive testimony in the case, but the only time u niqqas chime in, is to hate and gossip. This thread reads like the nail salon... "oooh how dare she wear that outfit with those shoes!!" "look at her earrings and how she dressed!" "oooh she so dumb".
She's ghetto and black trash. Why can't you just agree?

:yes: I hope Zimmerman gets locked up, tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She seems too confrontational in her testimony. She's acting like she has some sort of attitude. I wonder if the defense will try to align her attitude with Trayvon's since they were such good friends. I've already heard them say a few times that Trayvon was looking for an opportunity to fight that day.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised

yeah bunch of pre highschool teens on this bord it seems.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2: youre not making anything sense. You acting like she got on daisy dukes or blonde weave on. She is presentable you fukking idiot. Her earrings are big wooooooooooow. She's 19 years old, bf got killed, CACs are asking her dumb questions trying to discredit her. Loop hole questions... She's annoyed cause its stupid questions.

She gave key points already, so now they wanna trick her up. By her saying she don't know or I don't understand is great. Rather leave a question unasked rather then trying to come up with answer on her feet.

you are missing the point you are on the same intellectual level as her...i didnt say anything about ear rings I said take out the ****in gold teeth and i spoke about her whole presentation.. everyone on the stand was asked the same annoying questions but didnt catch attitudes or act annoyed...done ...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm thinking that Trayvon laid hands on that dude AFTER he revealed that pistol. That kid more than likely wasn't doing anything, if he was, there would have been CLEAR communication between the dispatch and Zimmerman. He looked "suspicious??? My opinion, that kid wasn't doing anything. He WANTED to confront that kid. Now his life is in the wind, what a dummie

I think Zimmerman put his hands on the boy, got his ass whipped, and then ran for the heat.

If pay off the neighborhood watch guideline is to not follow the person, why was he following Youngin?