Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt makes me :pachaha: cause folks are JUST NOW figuring that out. He has ALWAYS been this way..
The whole scene has been this way for a while. The big crossover into pop territory in the late 2010s came with an equally big cost. Travis Scott doesn't even deserve to get so much shyt for it. It's a puppet show and the strings are showing.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This shyt makes me :pachaha: cause folks are JUST NOW figuring that out. He has ALWAYS been this way..
Some of the best singles from west coast rappers from the G-funk era say completely nothing.

Dude seems like an empty super shallow character, but the music stays boomin :yeshrug:

You’ll rap along to some songs and you even know what the fukk you’re saying like you’re rapping in another language :laugh:
So really it’s like these hipsters fukking with French, Spanish, Sahara desert music and on. As long as he’s not actively trying to be deep and fails, I don’t see any problem with it

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Having nothing of substance to say after 10 people died at your event is wild.
DTravis is an AI artist that overly relies on features and production. He takes the aesthetics of Kanye, but possesses none of the relatability or vulnerability that made Kanye’s albums memorable.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Having nothing of substance to say after 10 people died at your event is wild.
DTravis is an AI artist that overly relies on features and production. He takes the aesthetics of Kanye, but possesses none of the relatability or vulnerability that made Kanye’s albums memorable.
What is he suppose to say about that situation.

Didn’t Nas just drop some substance for y’all

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s honestly eerie, how Scott manages to avoid conveying any actual thoughts, opinions, insights, or even really basic humanity. There’s no worldview in a Scott verse, no perspective or lived experience. Every verse is an empty stream of predictive text.

His music has always been like this, it has it's moments, this is going to come off like dumb flex, but flew private and what was the first song I played when we were taking off? Just ran's Drake's verse back 5x."hit the FBO with duffels in my hand" So, I appreciate it for what it is, but don't really pay a lot of attention to it.