Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don't know why but on first listen I liked it. I thought it wouldn't be any good. On second listen it is just okay.

T Scott just a popular dude that makes music. If this wasn't travis scott it would lingering somewhere on page3 in the booth

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s honestly eerie, how Scott manages to avoid conveying any actual thoughts, opinions, insights, or even really basic humanity. There’s no worldview in a Scott verse, no perspective or lived experience. Every verse is an empty stream of predictive text.

His music has always been like this, it has it's moments, this is going to come off like dumb flex, but flew private and what was the first song I played when we were taking off? Just ran's Drake's verse back 5x."hit the FBO with duffels in my hand" So, I appreciate it for what it is, but don't really pay a lot of attention to it.
he reminds me of the artists you hear on house music songs...like he adds nothing but you cant just have instrumentals :heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Don't know why but on first listen I liked it. I thought it wouldn't be any good. On second listen it is just okay.

T Scott just a popular dude that makes music. If this wasn't travis scott it would lingering somewhere on page3 in the booth
You thought this was deep?

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Cannot wait to listen as I only liked 4 tracks over his first 3 albums... can't be no worse. I just don't understand his popularity. If I end up liking 3 tracks it's a win in my book, lol.

All I ever liked:

Nightcrawler
I can tell
Pick up the phone
Sicko mode

Otherwise the beats, flow, delivery and/or lyrics is off to me on his albums.

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That’s my problem with this. This just comes across as we tryna make a big payday and justify $500 cheap seats for our shows and say it went into “production”. Music fans are comfortable supporting mid??
Someone said the album sounded expensive and they were right .

It’s cool but when heard Joe Budden said one of the songs was better than black skin head . I had to go back and listen to that and I’m in it .

Yea no those beats were better .

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cannot wait to listen as I only liked 4 tracks over his first 3 albums... can't be no worse. I just don't understand his popularity. If I end up liking 3 tracks it's a win in my book, lol.

All I ever liked:

Nightcrawler
I can tell
Pick up the phone
Sicko mode

Otherwise the beats, flow, delivery and/or lyrics is off to me on his albums.
4 songs over his first three albums is insane because there’s not a single song on here better than various songs on those previous albums.