Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Ran this at the gym about an hour ago, mid af. And this is coming from someone who been fukking with Travis since Owl Pharoah, even Birds got some joints that I'll go back to every once in a while, but this? Idk

Not really a gym album outside of the FE!N track. Would be nice if there’s a deluxe coming with a few more hype tracks.

lvrker

….
Daps
After a couple of more listens, I hate how he switched the beat on LOST FOREVER. I wish the intro was longer on it too, just like it was on the leaked version.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
After a couple of more listens, I hate how he switched the beat on LOST FOREVER. I wish the intro was longer on it too, just like it was on the leaked version.

This is exactly what I was saying. Trav probably felt he had to change it so it could sound fresh. The leak was better though.

The AI version of God's Country from 3 montht ago was damn near a 1:1 :mjlol:

And why did he censor I make a mill every "week" on the album? Is it something to do with the court case?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This is exactly what I was saying. Trav probably felt he had to change it so it could sound fresh. The leak was better though.

And why did he censor I make a mill every "week" on the album? Is it something to do with the court case?

Was wondering the same. It’s muted in his performance of it too.

23:56

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
THIS RIGHT HERE MY NEW MODERN JAM
two-step-two-step-dance.gif

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Alright. I just listend to it again during my workout and it's starting to grow on me. It still isn't a listenable as Astroworld, but I can see what he was going for with this album.

lvrker

….
Daps

:ohhh: It’s crazy how that AI version sounds exactly like the album. I don’t understand how a lot of the songs on the album let the beat play before his verse or a longer outro like on HYNEA, but decided to cut it short. He did the same thing with ESCAPE PLAN, the live version has a buildup but the released version is shorter.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ran this at the gym about an hour ago, mid af. And this is coming from someone who been fukking with Travis since Owl Pharoah, even Birds got some joints that I'll go back to every once in a while, but this? Idk

Playing these slow ass tracks at the gym :mjlol:

Album is average

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
yall really hittin’ PRs to this album? :mjtf: this is strictly a “morning commute to work” album