Travis Scott got his PS5?!?!?!

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
dudes in here really thinking some youtuber got more clout than travis scott?

:mjlol: breh im on the nets heavy and i had to google them initials yall kept talking about, Never once heard of this dude or seen him pop up in any shyt related. Not even disrespecting breh im sure he a cool dude and he got a couple mil followers thats great for him. :EDIT : I saw his IG and now see his YT has 12m subs... fantastic... but still not touching travis in any way. EDIT 2 just saw travis has more YT subs than this guy and he doesnt even make YT videos.
yall gotta stop

travis scott like one of the biggest hyped names in entertainment right now. breh like 35m followers on insta right now alone

you keep saying oh in the tech world.... breh the ps5 isnt just some tech tho.
this shyt is worldwide pop culture currently happening...not some new camera with great specs only a small population of people care about.:russ:

i get u cheerleading for your youtuber but damn have some sense brehs

aite enough with the cap.

see, travis is a mega Sony/Epic plant so no one here is surprised that he gets an early Ps5, has more followers on whatever.. we get alllllat

but if we’re talking tech clout than, travis does not have more than MKBHD. this nikka got it out the mud on the innanet and regularly has interviews with Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerber, Bill Gates, Craig Federigi etc.. and be having access to every tech you can imagine, early.

you my friend need to have a little more sense :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol: At people thinking Travis Scott has more influence in the Tech industry than Marquees Brownlee. That nikka has interviewed Elon musk, Bill Gates and Craig Federighi. Samsung executives personally sends him tech to review and nikkas think Travis is suppose to be on that level?:mjlol:
this is about advertising you fukking retard not about who knows more about tech :mjlol: this forum is fukking embarrassing

Travis scott is currently the biggest influencer in the entire world, even more so than Drake. The average consumer buys consoles. The average consumer has no fukking clue who MKBHD is. Especially the parents who buy kids these consoles as christmas gifts.

this is Draymond Green can guard Kareem Abdul Jabbar pathetic level posting.

fukking pathetic ass sub forum