Travis Scott got his PS5?!?!?!

momma

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: At people thinking Travis Scott has more influence in the Tech industry than Marquees Brownlee. That nikka has interviewed Elon musk, Bill Gates and Craig Federighi. Samsung executives personally sends him tech to review and nikkas think Travis is suppose to be on that level?:mjlol:

Travis is signed to Sony. He's a top 5 earner for them right now, I bet he can pull any strings he wants

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im still not understanding Travis sudden boost in mega stardom like out this of no where
because it's not sudden... he was bubbling left of centre for many many years and his tour numbers have consistently shown that he was one of the biggest acts in rap. some people create and cultivate followings that are strong and invested. Having met some Travis fans in real life, he got a fanatic audience. He is the closet thing to a Ye for the younger dudes. look at all the lifestyle shyt he is tapped into..

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does Sony need to even do this though?

Who gives a fukk about a Travis Scott review when it comes to a PS5. Jesus could come down, fly in my room and tell me the Xbox is better.....I'm still getting a PS5

full
MS has come out swinging this gen. They would be stupid not to.