Travis Scott got his PS5?!?!?!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Travis has a fxcking McDonalds value meal named after him, im not doubting for a second he got his hands on a PS5.

For all we kno MKBDH has one too hes just not allowed to post or review it yet.
This...

nikka holding concerts on Fortnite, selling regular ass burgers at McDonald’s, probably got millions of followers on IG (I don’t follow that nikka so idk), millions of “followers” on social media in general, fukked and impregnated a billionaire, etc..

Im sure it’s not hard to drop a few stacks for an early release of a PS5 especially if he has ties to Sony.

With all that said, that controller looks bigger than him :mjlol:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Yall think Travis has more tech connections than MKBHD? :jbhmm:

I'm not buying it, MKBHD got more clout on the tech scene.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
being able to rap and being an artist are two different things , so ?

@Take It In Blood is a pedo who hates on any rapper who isn’t a 90s boom bap rapper

Im still not understanding Travis sudden boost in mega stardom like out this of no where

:dwillhuh:
I’m 32 & haven’t listened to the radio in years. I don’t listen to much rap music these days but Travis has been a superstar for a while now

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
dudes in here really thinking some youtuber got more clout than travis scott?

:mjlol: breh im on the nets heavy and i had to google them initials yall kept talking about, Never once heard of this dude or seen him pop up in any shyt related. Not even disrespecting breh im sure he a cool dude and he got a couple mil followers thats great for him. :EDIT : I saw his IG and now see his YT has 12m subs... fantastic... but still not touching travis in any way. EDIT 2 just saw travis has more YT subs than this guy and he doesnt even make YT videos.
yall gotta stop

travis scott like one of the biggest hyped names in entertainment right now. breh like 35m followers on insta right now alone

you keep saying oh in the tech world.... breh the ps5 isnt just some tech tho.
this shyt is worldwide pop culture currently happening...not some new camera with great specs only a small population of people care about.:russ:

i get u cheerleading for your youtuber but damn have some sense brehs

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: At people thinking Travis Scott has more influence in the Tech industry than Marquees Brownlee. That nikka has interviewed Elon musk, Bill Gates and Craig Federighi. Samsung executives personally sends him tech to review and nikkas think Travis is suppose to be on that level?:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: At people thinking Travis Scott has more influence in the Tech industry than Marquees Brownlee. That nikka has interviewed Elon musk, Bill Gates and Craig Federighi. Samsung executives personally sends him tech to review and nikkas think Travis is suppose to be on that level?:mjlol:
:dahell: like a poster said earlier in this thread, the PS5 is much more than a “tech” item, it’s a cultural phenomenon and Travis is a much, much more well known celebrity worldwide than MKBHD. Besides, they wouldn’t send MKBHD the PS5 until they’re ready to have him review it, which it looks like they aren’t, and even Trav probably had to sign an NDA, which is why he didn’t post a pic of the UI on his Instagram.