Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Meg the Stallion has dated and had her scandals, and during a trying time (the trial) the big joke amongst the people and the (male) celebs was about who she’s slept with, lying about being shot, etc. When it’s time to put up a united front we don’t do that for our equivalents.
Where are the conservative whites calling Lauren Boebert a wh0re?
You're conflating politics with race. Plenty of white people consider Boebert a whore. They were the ones leading the charge on exposing her whoring ways. If anything, as shown by how hard white men went at Tomi Lahren when she threw a fit at men over her dating life, they can and will go at anyone that goes against their politics.
The Meg situation is different as well since that was due to people at first making fun of Tory but then wondering if Meg was lying due to how she reacted to everything (twerking soon after and all that). In the absence of the full story and simply existing in a country where black men have been lied on by everyone including black women, some people being skeptical was understandable.

In any case, this whole Kelce thing is beyond hilarious and eye-opening as fukk. :whoo: :mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka Tommy stepping back out of the shadow's to get in on this Travis/ Tayler /BW implosion :wow:

1ef91ea1f8b4917db12e43046e7a503f.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There was a period where Taylor was becoming a target to be made fun of and she was losing momentum. That's why she made Reputation. But after Folklore and the re-recorded albums, she snatched her spot back and you're not taking it from her unless you're ready to die for it. :ufdup:

You rattled off her album names with the quickness. :dame:

You dance to her hits in your living room in your jammies and hair rollers too? :dame:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Checkers

Smart man

upgrade you t swizzle version in coming :wow:

INDEED

Funny thing is men play this game better than women 🤣

AGAIN why I say the women who listen to the idiots who tell them not to get an education/career are fools.

Sometimes you gotta get in the room/arena and then cozy up to someone who can elevate you.

Travis about to give us a masterclass in this shyt :wow:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
INDEED

Funny thing is men play this game better than women 🤣

AGAIN why I say the women who listen to the idiots who tell them not to get an education/career are fools.

Sometimes you gotta get in the room/arena and then cozy up to someone who can elevate you.

Travis about to give us a masterclass in this shyt :wow:

You been ducking that pork chop question for a week now luv ❤️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s really sad and pathetic to see some of the reactions and meltdowns from black women online. Low self esteem and self worth….living precariously through a fantasy of being Travis’s bedwench girlfriend.

He was always gonna go back to white women and he got the most popular one in the world right now. In his mind, that’s the biggest flex he has other than being a Super Bowl champion.

I don’t even like that cac or the Chiefs for that matter but I understand it. It’s a smart move raise his profile up and get into rooms he couldn’t before.

No offense to his black ex girlfriend…Yeah she bad as fukk but other than that, what did she offer? It’s all about status and climbing the social ladder.
Aaaaaaaand this is how adults who understand the world actually navigate the world.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What is there even to debate?

Knowing neither his ex or Taylor Swift personally, people are seriously debating that Travis downgraded by dating one of, if not, the biggest (and wealthiest) pop acts on the planet? :gucci:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely not. She's dated John Mayer when he was still relevant, Taylor Lautner at the height of the Twilight movie craze, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hiddleston(Loki), a Kennedy grandkid, Calvin Harris(even wrote a #1 hit for Rihanna while with him) and Harry Styles(who much of her album 1989 is about).

Taylor is not new to this, she is true to this. Her fans are happy because the last man she was connected to was ugly and racist and Travis seems to be the opposite. Travis gets to widen his profile with the media and Taylor gets to redeem her ally cred by dating the swirling white boy. Win-Win.
My bad- didn’t know all that!

Well damn, no wonder all her music is about trifling dudes. She was dating older guys like Mayer and Gyllenhaal when she was younger 👀? Where the hell were her parents.

Ok then this pairing makes more and more sense.