[Travel] The Brazil Thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Im trying to fukk for free. I dont care if its another country I dont believe in paying for p*ssy. If them hoes are trying to get paid Ill pass:thumbsdown:

Learn Spanish my nig. If you REALLY want to f*ck boatloads of hoes for free, you gotta learn the local language. :takedat: Tomalo

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I said this on the other forum:

Born and raised there. Go back and forth all the time.

Ask me and I'll answer it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I said this on the other forum:

Born and raised there. Go back and forth all the time.

Ask me and I'll answer it.

Traveled there in 06,07,09,10,11 great times what happens in Brazil stays in Brazil. Fluent in the language and all

Is Brazil really that much better than say DR or Colombia in terms of girls?

I've done a little research, and it seems that Salvador and Recife are cool, although Florianopolis also seems poppin' as well. More into the mixed chicks with phat azzes than the white German/Polish "Brazilian" types, where would you recommend I go?

What part of the country has the best herb?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I've done a little research, and it seems that Salvador and Recife are cool, although Florianopolis also seems poppin' as well. More into the mixed chicks with phat azzes than the white German/Polish "Brazilian" types, where would you recommend I go?

You just gotta think of it this way, there's more black and mixed women in Brazil than there are people in DR.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
How good could a tall in shape good looking white guy eat down there?

I don't know. My friends who went down there didn't have any trouble. I didn't back in the day, but I'm Brazilian. Just be careful because you might be targeted for robbery, scamming, or tranny hunting. Best thing is to have a connection down there.

Asking for herb down there as a tourist is one of the worst things you could ever do. Let it come to you, if it doesn't, don't ask. You WILL get robbed.

Best part of the country might be Rio, but that's a tourist trap. I always recommend going during Carnival and finding a midsize city or town. There, "foreigners" are more rare.

I've been seriously considering opening a brothel there. You think it's worth it?

No unless you have some muscle. The bandidos ain't going to like that very much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It all depends on what you are lookng for I havent been to the DR or Colombia yet, I have been to Costa Rica and there was no comparison. Most of the people that did go to the Dr and Brazil will tell you go to the Dr first, Brazil will set the bar high and you will be disappointed it you do it the other way around

Ive been to Rio and Espirito Santos when I went my next stop on the South American tour will be Salvador they have the largest population of Africans outside of Africa

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It all depends on what you are lookng for I havent been to the DR or Colombia yet, I have been to Costa Rica and there was no comparison. Most of the people that did go to the Dr and Brazil will tell you go to the Dr first, Brazil will set the bar high and you will be disappointed it you do it the other way around

Ive been to Rio and Espirito Santos when I went my next stop on the South American tour will be Salvador they have the largest population of Africans outside of Africa
How did you fare with the women down there? would you say they were "easier" than women in the states?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

133482451537.gif